Can any Give me Ans. In question About Buzzcity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any Give me Ans. In question About Buzzcity?

Hello ,,

i m old wapmaster But not earn anything from any adNetwork ...
    Reasons - Low traffic

M also using buzzcity from 2years.

Now i m working on my simple mobile adNetwork And i publish my Buzzcity ad Link here.. So my daily earning is 3-5$ with my 10k/day visitors
    AND MY CTR is 18-28%

Some users say me That buzzcity block my account becoz problem with high CTR ...

My question is that..

IS High CTR is also give problem To my account on Buzzcity?

Originally posted by pkmob View Post
    Hello ,,

i m old wapmaster But not earn anything from any adNetwork ...
    Reasons - Low traffic

M also using buzzcity from 2years.

Now i m working on my simple mobile adNetwork And i publish my Buzzcity ad Link here.. So my daily earning is 3-5$ with my 10k/day visitors
    AND MY CTR is 18-28%

Some users say me That buzzcity block my account becoz problem with high CTR ...

My question is that..

IS High CTR is also give problem To my account on Buzzcity?
    you will be suspended if your CTR goes high because of fraud clicks,
    Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

I not send any fatud click...

What is safe CTR?

Comment

safe CTR is bellow 1.00%
        They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Real CTR just can't be 18-20 %, it's impossible. If you do not make fake clicks by yourself, maybe you made mistakes by inserting code, etc.

You noticed that "Now i m working on my simple mobile adNetwork " - it simple means that your partners (publishers) are clicking on ads just to get more credits/money and generate you fake clicks.

The highest possible CTR I've ever heard was 8 % and such CTR was for rich media campaign in mobile operators page (ad expanded on all screen for a few seconds, so it received a lot of clicks).

Normal CTR is below 1 %, but actually average CTR never comes over 0.50 %, so for some networks you will looks suspicious even with 0.90 % CTR.

Comment

ctr depend on how many ads per page you have placed, where are the ads located, and how much content is on your page,

eg if you have only 3 links on a page, and the first link is an ad, your ctr will be very high about 30% or with a banner ad even higher,
            if you have the same page with 3 links and 2 ads one on the top and another at the bottom, the ctr will be divided by 2, so about 15%.

If you have a page with a lot of content: images, texts and links, and you place 1 ad per page on the top of the page, your ctr will be about 5% or more,

1 ad per page in the center of the page will have ctr about 1 to 2%,

also it depends on how many different ads a user gets (the more different ads the higher ctr), and on the depth of visit/length of visit at your site (the deeper one user goes through your site or the longer a user stays at your sites and opens multiple pages, the lower ctr).

sure, some badly skilled staff in the "anti fraud clicks" department will treat your hight ctr as fraud, but if they are experienced enough, they will look more deeply for the reason of your high ctr.
            Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Thanks to all...

it means My account is in risk....

So now i stop using it..
              And use all earning for Advertise my site...

may be its good?

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                ctr depend on how many ads per page you have placed, where are the ads located, and how much content is on your page,

eg if you have only 3 links on a page, and the first link is an ad, your ctr will be very high about 30% or with a banner ad even higher,
                if you have the same page with 3 links and 2 ads one on the top and another at the bottom, the ctr will be divided by 2, so about 15%.

If you have a page with a lot of content: images, texts and links, and you place 1 ad per page on the top of the page, your ctr will be about 5% or more,

1 ad per page in the center of the page will have ctr about 1 to 2%,

also it depends on how many different ads a user gets (the more different ads the higher ctr), and on the depth of visit/length of visit at your site (the deeper one user goes through your site or the longer a user stays at your sites and opens multiple pages, the lower ctr).

sure, some badly skilled staff in the "anti fraud clicks" department will treat your hight ctr as fraud, but if they are experienced enough, they will look more deeply for the reason of your high ctr.

Yes, but the problem is that they never look more deeply, except cases when you are VERY BIG publisher. In other cases for them more quick solution is just ban publishers. By the way, in biggest advertising networks such ban system works automaticaly (system bans account, when CTR goes above some standart %). And account is reviewed manualy only after getting some request/question from publisher. On the other hand, their experience on realistic CTR is based on their hude experience and huge ammount of statistical data. Advertising network who generates billions of pageviews per month and has thousands of publishers can make quite reliable calculations what CTR can be realistic and what can't. And later they base solutions on those calculations.

Comment

Originally posted by Nega View Post
                  Yes, but the problem is that they never look more deeply, except cases when you are VERY BIG publisher. In other cases for them more quick solution is just ban publishers. By the way, in biggest advertising networks such ban system works automaticaly (system bans account, when CTR goes above some standart %). And account is reviewed manualy only after getting some request/question from publisher. On the other hand, their experience on realistic CTR is based on their hude experience and huge ammount of statistical data. Advertising network who generates billions of pageviews per month and has thousands of publishers can make quite reliable calculations what CTR can be realistic and what can't. And later they base solutions on those calculations.
                  This applies only to those networks that are there to do good business. It does not apply to entities like Inmobi or so. If you are aware, InMobi suspended (actually deleted) loads of publishers at once (few months back). I was one among them. I earned like just 50 USD in about 8 months, my CTR was as low as 0.5 % yet they deleted me. Anyways it was not my primary network for earning by ad publishing so it does not hurt me, however I make sure that InMobi runs in losses of thousands of USD since that day!
                  Coming back to the point of CTR, as Gumslone colloquially puts, it depends on how many out-links the page has. The statistical idiots sitting at the ad network can only contemplate a permissible CTR level which by itself is a wrong method. Hardly any mobile network cares for its publishers unless one has a good rapport (you pointed it out right) . Thats the reason why a network may reconsider a ban against mobofree but will not think even once if the publisher is a small fry.
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

"Do not trust any statistic that you have not falsified yourself."
                    that's what i've learned in school in the advanced math class.

and on the other hand: even the most experienced ad networks cant simply ban user with automated ban system because of high ctr and no found reason for fraud activity, machines are not so smart at current stage, and since their systems are programmed by humans there will be many mistakes and errors in the code which will lead in many cases to a wrong decision.
                    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                      "Do not trust any statistic that you have not falsified yourself."
                      that's what i've learned in school in the advanced math class.

and on the other hand: even the most experienced ad networks cant simply ban user with automated ban system because of high ctr and no found reason for fraud activity, machines are not so smart at current stage, and since their systems are programmed by humans there will be many mistakes and errors in the code which will lead in many cases to a wrong decision.
                      mistakes that they don't acknowledge and refuse to admit. they just stick to their ban hammer which what they system told to them that is base of false statistic that it gathers. reliable system (as what they usually say) which sometime a part of there mail.

Comment

Working...
                      X