Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea! what do you think?

Here is the idea:
    A "monthly wapmaster competition" you have to pay $5 USD to enter and who mods(if legal), makes,
    releases the best script at the end of the month wins $100USD, according to everyones feedback, or judges reviews lol(Don't know them yet),
    i have the money to start the first 1, will code the script and buy a suitable domain if this topic gets good replies! tell me what you think!
    Last edited by kevk3v; 10.01.13, 05:25.
    Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
    Here is the idea:
    A "monthly wapmaster competition" you have to pay $5 USD to enter and who mods(if legal), makes,
    releases the best script at the end of the month wins $100USD, according to everyones feedback, or judges reviews lol(Don't know them yet),
    i have the money to start the first 1, will code the script and buy a suitable domain if this topic gets good replies! tell me what you think!
    Most of people wouldn't like to pay $5 as an entry fee but idea is good.

WWW.9XHOST.NET

Comment

i'd says $5 is to much...
      it shouldnt be about getting rich...
      it should be about having fun ;)
      imho $1 is enough, just to ''buy in''...
      and maybe ''monthly'' isnt best time choice...
      i know many ppl here wont have time to code every month...
      quarter maybe, which would mean four times per year i guess would be enough
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

its good idea but i dont think ppls in here will ready to pay for entry because most of coders dont have much money to invest in domain and server aswell
        so they dont take it as serious things but you can try you may get some of coders to invest in your idea also some of ppls will not code even per year they code when they get time ppls like me code for money lol
        E107 Security Team Leader
        Proudly Support AccountLab Plus Billing Software

Want your Apps to be Developed ??? mail us your requirement at info@csarlab.com
        ------------------

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
          i'd says $5 is to much...
          it shouldnt be about getting rich...
          it should be about having fun ;)
          imho $1 is enough, just to ''buy in''...
          and maybe ''monthly'' isnt best time choice...
          i know many ppl here wont have time to code every month...
          quarter maybe, which would mean four times per year i guess would be enough
          What if i start out and only 5 users join lol?, i will have to pay $100 still... :P $5 is not too much, its not about getting rich, its for the fun ;) but we can drop the jackpot to $50 maybe to start off, and i wouldnt mind doing it for free... and the 4 times a year is a good idea more entries!
          Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Working...
          X