Copyright of mp3 files in india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copyright of mp3 files in india

All Members i want to discuss this topic...
    There are many sites providing bollywood or hollywood mp3 files to download which are located on different countries, i want to understand this copyright act as i saw many sites gives disclaimer etc about them that they are not located on there server or these files only for sampling., so they are safe from copyright act or not
    some sites like :
    mp3skull.com
    songs.pk which is blocked by gov. but resurface on songspk.pk
    or youthmp3.com
    so they are in any penalty or it is safe..

do you wanner start a mp3 site or what ? If u use a warez nulled dmca ignored host , any one can't do any thing ? Coz the warez company will ignore those ?

Comment

Originally posted by $XTREME$ View Post
      do you wanner start a mp3 site or what ? If u use a warez nulled dmca ignored host , any one can't do any thing ? Coz the warez company will ignore those ?
      i already have a mp3 site All Bollywood Songs - YOUTHMP3.COM and i want to know is there any harm to run this site.

Comment

Originally posted by mansi View Post
        i already have a mp3 site All Bollywood Songs - YOUTHMP3.COM and i want to know is there any harm to run this site.
        yes , if ur using a normal server its a big problem , same times it maybe a big issue for u ,use a warez server its better , if any help contact me

Comment

@mansi, The files are not hosted in your site, so you need not to worry about that, If your site catches their eyes, they'll ask you to remove pages linked to copyrighted contents, this is wat mp3skull & beemp3 does frequently due to warnings from dmca etc, In future if you plan to host physical files in your server, then surely that will bring you trouble someday
          I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
          http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
          I noticed social media is really powerful
          Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

Originally posted by softwarefreak View Post
            @mansi, The files are not hosted in your site, so you need not to worry about that, If your site catches their eyes, they'll ask you to remove pages linked to copyrighted contents, this is wat mp3skull & beemp3 does frequently due to warnings from dmca etc, In future if you plan to host physical files in your server, then surely that will bring you trouble someday

Thanks for share, but one of my frnd says that my site is also illegal and i will be in trouble bcz of that.. As copyright act of india 1957 is not even allow to get link to these file... Is that true?
            As my indexing automatically decrease in google so that my ranking also

Comment

When you host Illegal files(files which are not created by you OR property of somebody else) on your server even a link to download it, The rightful owner can ask you to remove it or can file a case against you.

The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

-Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.
              -The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.
              -Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.
              -The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.
              -The Court can impound the illegal works.
              -The infringer can go to jail.

You should know that giving disclaimer like we care about music industry we are helping in promotion, And hosted file are for testing purpose do not give you licence to host illegal files.

But still even after knowing this rules people host illegal files and provide download, If you want to play safe don't host it, Else it is up to you.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X