What is the best way to do freelancing with unknown people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best way to do freelancing with unknown people

As a student, I started doing some freelancing works sometime ago.

Currently I don't work on freelancing website because it's a time waste on bidding everywhere and we have to fight with spammers.
    So I did some jobs with known friends, because there is no problem.
    But when doing freelancing works with unknown persons is very risky. Because some people just want to cheat someone and do their work. Then I've worked some people who agreed to pay after I showing them a online demo of the work. They gave me the job, I completed it, uploaded to a webserver, they see it, pay me and I handover the work.

But there are some people who don't agree with this process. They want full work to their hand to pay. But how I can trust them?

What is you idea? Please write it here.
    Thank you.

You can use Skrill's escrow service or other escrow service. To know more search on google.

Comment

its kind of take a risk sir
      Part of business

Comment

First time only believe u........

One time believe me......u see how me......nd u see me right ya wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rksk View Post
          As a student, I started doing some freelancing works sometime ago.

Currently I don't work on freelancing website because it's a time waste on bidding everywhere and we have to fight with spammers.
          So I did some jobs with known friends, because there is no problem.
          But when doing freelancing works with unknown persons is very risky. Because some people just want to cheat someone and do their work. Then I've worked some people who agreed to pay after I showing them a online demo of the work. They gave me the job, I completed it, uploaded to a webserver, they see it, pay me and I handover the work.

But there are some people who don't agree with this process. They want full work to their hand to pay. But how I can trust them?

What is you idea? Please write it here.
          Thank you.
          i recommend you show demo what client requirement if he is say ok take 100% percent payment n give work its very safe because you doing hard work first then you are go through the payment .

Comment

so simple yaar
            Do Direct work with friends or people u know
            With unknown people do work only at or throw freelancing sites
            Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
            php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
            ADMOLA ADs Network
            Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Working...
            X