Need SEO Tutorial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need SEO Tutorial...

dear great wap/webmastes please give me a tutorial about SEO.please please please.........

To much info on web on how to do seo.best way to get top rankings always have unique content rich site.

Comment

Originally posted by monirnsp View Post
      dear great wap/webmastes please give me a tutorial about SEO.please please please.........
      LOL please please please.........
      Typing "SEO tutorial" in google or in coding-talk is faster than three times "please" with an infinite numbers of dots, IMAO
      I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
      http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
      I noticed social media is really powerful
      Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

First rule is to make worthy content that people is looking for. You must obtain peoples to link to your resources, next but not least, you should build a structured site, use clean url's, avoid of duplicates, try to make something different to stand out. There are alot you can do to improve your site's ranking. Keep searching on internet to find how to do each of statements i given to you.

Have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by monirnsp View Post
          I believe onpage seo give more quick and better results in seo , Just Use internal Link, meta and title tags correctly you will get good ranking in google

Comment

After New Google Updates SEO is More Hard to Define...
            Google New Updates are Killer
            Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
            php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
            ADMOLA ADs Network
            Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Working...
            X