Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any body using vserv.mobi ads?

hello,
    what is the minimum out for vserv .mobi for indians?
    20$ or 250$ ?
    and any body got payment from them?

Hi , I am a Developer Advocate at Vserv

For payments within India the minimum payout is 25$ . Also please note our credit period is 60 days.

In case you have any questions please email me ravi {at} vserv {dot} mobi

Comment

Originally posted by ravivyas View Post
      Hi , I am a Developer Advocate at Vserv

For payments within India the minimum payout is 25$ . Also please note our credit period is 60 days.

In case you have any questions please email me ravi {at} vserv {dot} mobi
      and what payment options do you support?

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds143 View Post
        hello,
        what is the minimum out for vserv .mobi for indians?
        20$ or 250$ ?
        and any body got payment from them?
        we are using from the starting of vserv.mobi. abdul was call me about that company and then we have use it . this is great mobile advertiser company but at this time they are not allow adult site, adult link, adult domain name, and they are regularly check the sites.
        i received payment each month from the years.

Comment

well they have/had many technical problems,
          since they are using openx you should expect those problems,

1 their statistics script crashed very often in the past, i think now its fixed (not sure about that)
          2 their ads don't have timeout, so you can click the ad link hours later from request time and it will be valid, and they also count all double clicks, if your user has slow connection he may click the link up to 10 times, all 10 clicks will be counted and you will receive an email from them about fraud activity,
          4 they have problems to filter out bot clicks, so there is a high chance that you will receive an email about fraud activity from them because of bot clicks,
          5 it seems like they don't have much experience in mobile web and don't know how many things in mobile web work (but there are many mobile ad networks like that),

anyway they improved a lot in this year, and i made great experience with their support, specially with Abdul and Sagar, i hope it will remain the way it is.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Samsher View Post
            and what payment options do you support?
            Samsher will be supporting Paypal soon.

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
            well they have/had many technical problems,
            since they are using openx you should expect those problems,

1 their statistics script crashed very often in the past, i think now its fixed (not sure about that)
            2 their ads don't have timeout, so you can click the ad link hours later from request time and it will be valid, and they also count all double clicks, if your user has slow connection he may click the link up to 10 times, all 10 clicks will be counted and you will receive an email from them about fraud activity,
            4 they have problems to filter out bot clicks, so there is a high chance that you will receive an email about fraud activity from them because of bot clicks,
            5 it seems like they don't have much experience in mobile web and don't know how many things in mobile web work (but there are many mobile ad networks like that),

anyway they improved a lot in this year, and i made great experience with their support, specially with Abdul and Sagar, i hope it will remain the way it is.
            Thanks for the input GumSlone, While some of the issues mentioned are already fixed, I will take all the points up with the tech team . We are a young company, constantly learning. We do have a few changes in the pipeline with regard to the points mentioned, stay tuned. I will also let Abdul and Sagar know about this post .

Comment

Samsher will be supporting Paypal soon.
              Do you plan to support such payment systems as a Payoneer or WebMoney?

Comment

Originally posted by Valeriy Skachko View Post
                Do you plan to support such payment systems as a Payoneer or WebMoney?
                If the need arises we could support them , but we dont plan to support these in the near future.

Comment

If the need arises we could support them , but we dont plan to support these in the near future.
                  It would be nice if you could worked with them, because paypal in my country is not working

Comment

Working...
                  X