what does coding-talk mean? it will take lil of your valuable time but worth it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does coding-talk mean? it will take lil of your valuable time but worth it.

hello friends, i just want to share my view.

I am simple guy with some ok learning skills . i knew about mobile technology and a bit abt pc before i joined here. but ever since i joined this site it changed my life just coz the good habit of helping (coding-talk staff and other senior members). "changed my life" coz i didnt learn anything in school as schools are just nothing in my region and also i choosed wrong path, got addicted to drugs which made me quite my studies. i left every hope of getting anything (financially) with my 10th marksheet. the time i came here, i didnt knew what is html, wml, xhtml, mysql, php.. didnt had any clue but i started with editing script and asking questions. question which NO GOVT. INSTITUTE, NO PRIVATE INSTITUTE is answering. they are institutions in papers but nothing on practical basis. coding-talk helped me that well that i got hold of good earnings with my site and other stuff too. its not only me but other users mostly asian who are getting too much advantage from this site. i will like to thanks everybody and specially our so quite and calm owner GumSlone , who isnt like others. i saw many other sites but their owners are having so much ego that they become unacceptible. our owner is doing a great job and hardwork so thank you very much brother!!

now, i will like to thanks our staff and members like subzero, methulj, arnage, riderz, djmatrix (not available now), antony2kx, loony, optical, somethingelse, amylee, crazybrumi, ozziemale31, morse, pmguy, whitewarrior, softwarefreak, neostar, anshul, djdevil, creativitykills and many others. sorry i cannot mention all names here. i thank you guys to maintain such decency and providing such help to users!! and do not forget some mysterious people and mischievious too. fighting for their status improvement. jokes apart, please guys keep your good work up!! God and wealth Bless you

this is all i had to say,

Want to get really professional then join

WWW.CODING-TALK.COM

You guys And Coding-talk ROCKS!!

please also share your view about forum
    thanks!!
    Last edited by icedroplet1987; 04.04.12, 22:53.

Originally posted by icedroplet1987 View Post
    please also share your view about forum
    thanks!!
    Not all users see this forum from your sight ,
    You ! must be "self educated" and addicted to learn php stuff ..
    You ! must use the search form if you need something !

Most users a.k.a newbies (i'm not considering to be a pro or som' ) are not using at least that creepy "search box" , to find what they need and that kind'a make the forum in these days to look a little bit ugly!

They are "requesting" "things" thinking that we are slaves or such s**t ( : and gonna make those , scripts , functions , files and so on ..

Remember that we are doing this to "learn" more stuff from each other , to expand our skills and get some "satisfaction" when you hit that "like" / "thanks" button !

We will help you as far as we are in knowledge , about things requested !

Manny of us learned by them self's php + others (and i'm pretty sure that it isn't only me) , no one helped us ..., but we like to "share" our knowledge to help you "newbies" getting straight in what you are doing, or trying to accomplish , there is no shame in learning and be teached , manny of you says i'm not a newby ... but your actions doesn't make anything else but proving that you really are !

Hope that you got it ;) !

We are here to get you into it , 'till it reach's your neck' ! ( neahh just a little joke :D :p).

I just hope that i didn't "hurt" someone ... staff or member from here , this is my "view" for the moment about C'talk !
    Last edited by just_m3.; 06.04.12, 17:41.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

Originally posted by just_m3. View Post
      Not all users see this forum from your sight ,
      You ! must be "self educated" and addicted to learn php stuff ..
      You ! must use the search form if you need something !

Most users a.k.a newbies (i'm not considering to be a pro or som' ) are not using at least that creepy "search box" , to find what they need and that kind'a make the forum in these days to look a little bit ugly!

They are "requesting" "things" thinking that we are slaves or such s**t ( : and gonna make those , scripts , functions , files and so on ..

Remember that we are doing this to "learn" more stuff from wich other , to expand our skills and get some "satisfaction" when you hit that "like" / "thanks" button !

We will help you as far as we are in knowledge , about things requested !

Manny of us learned by them self's php + others (and i'm pretty sure that it isn't only me) , no one helped us ..., but we like to "share" our knowledge to help you "newbies" getting straight in what you are doing, or trying to accomplish , there is no shame in learning and be teached , manny of you says i'm not a newby ... but your actions doesn't make anything else but proving that you really are !

Hope that you got it ;) !

We are here to get you into it , 'till it reach's your neck' ! ( neahh just a little joke :D :p).

I just hope that i didn't "hurt" someone ... staff or member from here , this is my "view" for the moment about C'talk !
      thats whaT I ACTUALLY INDICATED MY FRIEND THAT ALL HELP AND HARDWORK YOU GUYS ARE DOING ITS FOR LEARNING AND GIVING A HELPING HAND . (NOT SLAVERY) .. PARDON ME IF I MADE YOU FELT ANYWHERE IN MY POST LIKE THAT

Comment

Working...
      X