[advice] which platform is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[advice] which platform is better

Am sorry if i went against the rules by posting this here.
    I need the help of you guyz.
    I WANA CREATE A WAPSITE FOR DOWNLOADS...WHICH PLATFORM IS THE BEST?? I MEAN; PLATFORMS LIKE XTGEM, WAPKA AND OTHERS. REASONS WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

Seems nowadays latest trend for wapsites are those wapsite builder things so by looks of it xtgem is your way forward

Comment

Speaking of xtgem remembered Frosty. Where is that guy...
      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Who's Frosty?

Between xtgem and wapcreate, which is better?

Comment

He is http://coding-talk.com/member.php?u=8109.

Comment

Originally posted by arnage View Post
            wat happened to him? Does he have a solution to what i need?

Comment

I ask that question also, and have just mentioned him because haven't been here for a while.

If i understand you well, you just need recommendation between xtgem and wapcreate, so wait when someone who have used them both to give you an advice.

I have no idea.
              --
              Here is respectable advice at shoutbox.

"[17:33] GumSlone: Lil_Kins0 try wapcreate its best"
              Last edited by arnage; 22.03.12, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Kins0 View Post
                Who's Frosty?

Between xtgem and wapcreate, which is better?
                xtgem is long in business, they are probably the most featured wapbuilder,
                the owner of wapcreate is here in forums, so you can talk to him anytime,
                i own a wapbuilder site too its taplap.com but i dont have all the mad php features like the wapbuilders on above, because i think if you need such features - you should create a site with php editor, hosting, plus you own domain and not with a wapbuilder service, but its your choice.
                Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

I suggest Wapka.mobi - WAP site builder, create your own WAP site! as the best one. You can even make a youtube, mp3, image gallery and many m0re in just a few minutes. Wapka has the feature called "exloader" in which y0u can grab other sites content plus u can change y0ur d0main to other domain like .tk or premium d0mains. If y0ur pr0blem is script , y0u can visit their forum der are l0ts of script shared there.
                  It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

Wapka is better according to my experience for starters. Its features are quite user friendly. You will save alot of time with its extra features.

Comment

Wapka Is Simple,Powerfull nd its time sever you can Remove bottom ads by Ref User how have 1000hits/dy

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                        xtgem is long in business, they are probably the most featured wapbuilder,
                        the owner of wapcreate is here in forums, so you can talk to him anytime,
                        i own a wapbuilder site too its taplap.com but i dont have all the mad php features like the wapbuilders on above, because i think if you need such features - you should create a site with php editor, hosting, plus you own domain and not with a wapbuilder service, but its your choice.
                        you are right xtgem is powerful tool to make free mobile web, recently they have introduced xtscript, which will actlike php script in xtgem non upgraded accounts, and if we want than we can buy premium plance which will offer ad-free site with php and sqlite database support and upload limit 5mb.
                        for xtgem support there is support community named XtBoard,

wapka is also great as it has best wapka readymade function which any other host doesn't offer

Comment

Originally posted by Samsher View Post
                          you are right xtgem is powerful tool to make free mobile web, recently they have introduced xtscript, which will actlike php script in xtgem non upgraded accounts, and if we want than we can buy premium plance which will offer ad-free site with php and sqlite database support and upload limit 5mb.
                          for xtgem support there is support community named XtBoard,

wapka is also great as it has best wapka readymade function which any other host doesn't offer
                          meaning that i can use php-like-feature in free account?

Comment

Hey brother use them all then see from your own experience which one is best,

For ads at top and bottom use xtgem.com with slow page load

For grabbing contents from other people sites using exploder and bad userinterface use wapka

not because wapcreate.com is mine, but

for user-friendly interface with fastest page speed load, faster than wapka, xtgem and only ads at the bottom, you can also remove ads by sending referal,

You can upload 35 MB file limit, you add up to 5 park domains, you can earn and get paid,

You can easily upload your files and add them to your pages using wc filelist functions, install lots of features put ads on your page, any amount that you want

We have lots of functions just like wapka but easier to use,

so if you want a great wapbuilder with great support, look the way forward to Wapcreate.com mobile site builder, wapcreator, wapbuilder, wap developer

Comment

Originally posted by antony2kx View Post
                              Hey brother use them all then see from your own experience which one is best,

For ads at top and bottom use xtgem.com with slow page load

For grabbing contents from other people sites using exploder and bad userinterface use wapka

not because wapcreate.com is mine, but

for user-friendly interface with fastest page speed load, faster than wapka, xtgem and only ads at the bottom, you can also remove ads by sending referal,

You can upload 35 MB file limit, you add up to 5 park domains, you can earn and get paid,

You can easily upload your files and add them to your pages using wc filelist functions, install lots of features put ads on your page, any amount that you want

We have lots of functions just like wapka but easier to use,

so if you want a great wapbuilder with great support, look the way forward to Wapcreate.com mobile site builder, wapcreator, wapbuilder, wap developer
                              it looks great, add web version too....
                              oh and some correctness, xtgem only shows one ad at a page, either on top or at bottom....
                              Last edited by Samsher; 27.03.12, 11:09.

Comment

Working...
                              X