Inmobi Helpdesk admitting to be amature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inmobi Helpdesk admitting to be amature

Inmobi blocked wapzan account. After I sent the log files to them, this noob still refused to unblock our account. After a long conversation with them, its obvious he dont know the heck he is talking about. He even admitted to it at the end.

[8:57:35 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: What are these files?
    [8:57:56 PM] andre3wap: they contain the logs for each domain ont he network for that week
    [8:58:08 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: how to open them?
    [8:58:29 PM] andre3wap: extract with winrar, then edit each file with a text editor. I suggest notepad ++
    [8:58:37 PM] *** andre3wap sent accesslog__wildcard_.wap9.mobi_2_9_2012.gz ***
    [8:59:06 PM] andre3wap: I have 2 more to send, but I will suggest you guys go through those first. then I will send the others
    [8:59:21 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: ok sure
    [9:10:14 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: we cannot approve your account
    [9:10:50 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: we found that your sites registered with us taking to some other sites links
    [9:11:17 PM] andre3wap: what do you mean by "taking to some other site links" ?
    [9:11:45 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: it means
    [9:11:49 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: from this desisex.wap9.mobi
    [9:11:50 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: site
    [9:12:11 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: when i click on Teen sex with animals link
    [9:12:20 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: its taking me to Mobile TopList | Mobile Websites Directory | WapFun.Eu
    [9:12:22 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: this site
    [9:12:28 PM] andre3wap: lol
    [9:12:49 PM] andre3wap: do you know what a "toplist" is ?
    [9:13:01 PM] andre3wap: in other words TRAFFIC EXCAHNGE
    [9:13:26 PM] andre3wap: thats what wapfun.eu is, the user of desisex.wap9.mobi, went their to exchange links
    [9:13:33 PM] andre3wap: traffic excahnge
    [9:13:55 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: As per our policies your site violating our content guidelines by not having its own content
    [9:14:06 PM] andre3wap: what do you mean by not having its own contents
    [9:14:19 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: so we dont care about traffic exchange and stuff
    [9:14:28 PM] andre3wap: I dont want to be rude but obviously you dont have a full knowledge of whats going on
    [9:14:35 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: and most of them has adult contents only
    [9:14:49 PM] andre3wap: listen
    [9:15:05 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: yes listening
    [9:17:49 PM] andre3wap: every single site on the mobile web use traffic exchange system, such as mradar.com. So if you are not going to approve wapzan account due to having traffic exchange links, thats rediculous. An if thats the case, almost 90% of inmobi publisher account must be disabled as well. You guys approved my friends account, an he has alot of traffic exchange site on his sites too. In regards to the adult sites, I already explained that users failed to list their sites int he appropriate categories. So we had to create a filter to prevent that from happening again.
    [9:18:24 PM] andre3wap: and you cant use one site from the 7 logs to past your judgement.
    [9:19:32 PM] andre3wap: postmaster@smslust.net check the sites this user host. I guarantee atlest 2 different link exchange is on his pages.
    [9:19:59 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: As per our policy the revenue share for the sites which having adult content is only 10%
    [9:20:27 PM] andre3wap: Its not about the money my friend. Its about fairness.
    [9:21:01 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: yes its about fairness only my friend
    [9:21:08 PM] andre3wap: good.
    [9:22:13 PM] andre3wap: take the time out an look at the sites we host Catalog - WapZan Advance Mobile Site Builder / Mobile site creator
    [9:22:35 PM] andre3wap: what reason would we have to try an beat the system?
    [9:22:48 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: write your query in new ticket to helpdesk@inmobi.com
    [9:23:16 PM] andre3wap: I dont understand.
    [9:23:19 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: so that someone else from our helpdesk can pick your ticket and look into your issue for you in much detail
    [9:24:13 PM] InMobi Helpdesk: as I am new to InMobi I dont have much knowledge about what you are asking
    wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

only 10% rev share with sites containing adult content? WTF!!!
    they are in many ways unprofessional,
    and i think it became even worse now,
    they hired staff who have 0 knowledge about mobile web, and how the things work.
    from which im client is this conversation?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      they hired staff who have 0 knowledge about mobile web, and how the things work.

i agree.. as far i know my inmobi publishers friends all their accounts are now blocked.. it sucks..

Comment

what a muppet lol

Comment

They also Fuuuckked from advertiser. They said will refund your money but not get any response.Click image for larger version

Name:	inm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	110110

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
            Lol yes, he claims its only 10% and I was talking to them on skype. My case is still pending.
            wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

Comment

Working...
            X