Web Cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Cast

Hello, new here and fairly new to web coding. I have some basic HTML skills but that's about it. I am currently working a webcast project. We are streaming a live Flash video feed via Adobe Flash Media Streaming Server through Amazon Web Services. We want to also embed a window that displays a deck of powerpoint slides along with the video feed. The slides will need to be pre loaded, possibly as jpg files or other still images of the individual slides. They will need to be advanced via a users cue on the broadcasting end and displayed in time along with the live video feed. I have concidered just using a second video stream and stream it as live video source. But the reasoning I want to do the other way is to conserve bandwidth and not eat up a second stream. I was curiuos if anyone out there had any input on what method to go about this. What coding language, platform would work best. Or any input at all. Keep in mind that it needs to end up being on a server hosted website. I could also have access to Amazon Web Services storage capabilities as well. So the files could be pre-stored there if needed.

Thanks.
Working...
X