Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News about Smaato

Not found... ​Not found...
    Last edited by sujitjadhavkarad; 10.10.14, 21:18.

I would say that this are good news, they have a system to detect fake clicks, and all popup cheaters will be banned soon.

Added after 3 minutes:

Those wapmasters who showing fair without cheating smatos ads will get a higher fill rate!
    Last edited by GumSlone; 07.01.12, 11:19.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Bad news cheater bro

Comment

smaato are not approved my site , they told me, surfwap.com and besttop.mobi are adult site which is linked with my sites so 1st remove besttop.mobi and surfwap.com.

Comment

Originally posted by akela View Post
          smaato are not approved my site , they told me, surfwap.com and besttop.mobi are adult site which is linked with my sites so 1st remove besttop.mobi and surfwap.com.
          oh, realy?

but those are external sites and have nothing to do with your site.

can you send me a copy of their reply?

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
            oh, realy?

yeah thats true, even i was using smaato, when they mailed me to remove besttop.mobi's link, once i remove all toplist links, they reactivated my account. they consider besttop, surfwap etc as adult external links.

Comment

Originally posted by ViCkSy View Post
              yeah thats true, even i was using smaato, when they mailed me to remove besttop.mobi's link, once i remove all toplist links, they reactivated my account. they consider besttop, surfwap etc as adult external links.
              some ad networks act very strange,
              in the beginning they accept all sites adult and nonadult,
              other networks which dont accept adult sites, but say that its ok to place their ads on pages without adult content,
              after some time they hire different staff who says you that its not allowed to do that and they dont accept adult sites,
              or they hire a staff who has no clue how the mobile web works that some mobile networks have one ip address, etc,
              also they dont understand why wapmaster is angry about 10 usd for 10k clicks with 100% fillrate when wapmaster askes them to remove those cheap ads from his account because he is losing his users,
              anyway there is now a wide range of different mobile networks which you can chose.

Comment

oh, realy?

here is reply by smaato team lyna

You have several adult links that you need to delete:
                Desi Hot Movies
                BestTop.Mobi
                Hot Downloads Only
                Downloads
                Masala Hot Movies Downloads

site is rajmovie.com:: Free Full HotVideos|Hot Movies| Bollywood Movies|Hollywood Movies|Tamil|Telgu Movies|Bhojpuri Movies|3gp Movies|Bagali Movies| Kerela Movies|B Grade movies|Hindi Latest Movies|Hindi Doub Movies|Free Download Films

Comment

Originally posted by akela View Post
                  here is reply by smaato team lyna

You have several adult links that you need to delete:
                  Desi Hot Movies
                  BestTop.Mobi
                  Hot Downloads Only
                  Downloads
                  Masala Hot Movies Downloads

site is rajmovie.com:: Free Full HotVideos|Hot Movies| Bollywood Movies|Hollywood Movies|Tamil|Telgu Movies|Bhojpuri Movies|3gp Movies|Bagali Movies| Kerela Movies|B Grade movies|Hindi Latest Movies|Hindi Doub Movies|Free Download Films
                  well, you had no luck with smaato's support,
                  i know that in the past they have accepted adult sites in their network,
                  looks like there are many incompetent people working in smaato now, but its normal, once a network gets big they loose their support quality, it getting hard to reach them and they dont care any longer about their publishers,
                  they also forgot how often they spammed wapmasters with emails to join their network.

Comment

yes, i am agree with gumslone.
                    but when ad network site new then he accept all sites and when ad network site popular then he verry stick and also not accepting any site.

Comment

well, you had no luck with smaato's support,
                      i know that in the past they have accepted adult sites in their network,
                      looks like there are many incompetent people working in smaato now, but its normal, once a network gets big they loose their support quality, it getting hard to reach them and they dont care any longer about their publishers,
                      they also forgot how often they spammed wapmasters with emails to join their network.
                      they accepted my adult site 3 yrs back after i gave a signed written copy of agreement, now they deactivated it. an said now we dont accept it

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                      http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Working...
                      X