December 2011, Adtriva.com payout mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 2011, Adtriva.com payout mail?

Any body receive mail? Today is 1th 2012.

I received payment processing mail last 4hours ago, check your spam box. They are new in business but good and trust! Am just using them, buzzcity(seem giving low cpc), adiquity, mobfox and pickadz. Since AdMob ****ed up my revenue. So terrible 2011 with AdMob google.

Comment

nice site, now any one get all details

Comment

Hapi!!! I received payout process mail of $101.05 out of $113.50. Now waiting 4 payment. On 10th to 20th... Let see, what happen...!

Added after 2 minutes:

@deep4me. I do not knw how dey operate, its my first time with them but they pay via bank and paypal same time of 10th to 20th, as in my mail, i received.
        Last edited by puge; 01.01.12, 19:39.

Comment

i have just registered to Adtriva and tried to make test by clicking on ads but my account not yet updated like admob how long it takes to update our earning on Adtriva?

Comment

I have recieved payment early today of 356 usd, they are very good, hope they stay the same.

Comment

Immediately. Maybe they dont count ur self click.

Comment

lol i dont make self click, i am owner of Wapcreate.com mobile site builder, wapcreator, wapbuilder, wap developer so we generate lots of traffic, so we need not click ads our self

Comment

hei antony2kx , if you got the payment maybe you send back my money .... ??? Or you are just partner with adtriva and your post is just a bait for wapmasters to join to a new scam site???
                  Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Adtriva.com ECPM ?
                    and payment system ?

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                      hei antony2kx , if you got the payment maybe you send back my money .... ??? Or you are just partner with adtriva and your post is just a bait for wapmasters to join to a new scam site???
                      The later seems more true IMHO.
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                        agree wid u Brother Its a another New scam
                        lol Puge(Micheal Johnson) or mimev In Wapka Forum Ur Where Ur mobaim's Goal Huh? one More thing U were Goning to Pay 500-600$ on 15oct Hmm Where ur Bull**** partner John he is on AdTriva | Team & Management | Buy Traffic | Affiliate and chk Whois of Scam Mobaim.com

oh Now need will need Proof @puge huh? i m ri8 na here Is it Wapka.mobi forum - MOBAIM.COM VERSE INDIA RECHARGE CARD big Thanx to Google
                        Last edited by shushant; 16.01.12, 08:40.

Comment

Originally posted by shushant View Post
                          agree wid u Brother Its a another New scam
                          lol Puge(Micheal Johnson) or mimev In Wapka Forum Ur Where Ur mobaim's Goal Huh? one More thing U were Goning to Pay 500-600$ on 15oct Hmm Where ur Bull**** partner John he is on AdTriva | Team & Management | Buy Traffic | Affiliate and chk Whois of Scam Mobaim.com

oh Now need will need Proof @puge huh? i m ri8 na here Is it Wapka.mobi forum - MOBAIM.COM VERSE INDIA RECHARGE CARD big Thanx to Google

i guess what? I am micheal p0? Hehehe... I'm a philippines. U know what puge mean in tagalog? Handsome and my name not what u call it. Check my profile briefly to know more about me and all my post and thread, if u have problem with Adtriva or Mobaim or Any. Contact them not embrassing my nick or my dignite pls respect your self and God/Allah in heaven will respect.....

Comment

Working...
                          X