[Warning!] New way to Cheat Paypal users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Warning!] New way to Cheat Paypal users

Hi Friends Today i Recived a new Type email from a cheater..
    So i wana share it here because Next maybe You..?

PayPal

Information Regarding Your account:
    Dear PayPal Member:

Attention! Your PayPal account has been limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.(what a joke i have not linked a any credit card to my account as i am from pakistan)

Reference Number: PP-259-187-991

This is the Last reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access.

Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

Click here to activate your account link was http://84.51.33.92/~rubenis/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/wp-rss.php

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologise for any inconvenience..

Sincerely,
    PayPal Account Review Department
    Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal Ltd. PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.
    PayPal Email ID PP059
    Last edited by irfiii; 17.10.11, 15:02.
    Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
    php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
    ADMOLA ADs Network
    Monetize Your Site Traffic

posted link is just redirection...
    you will be redirected to

and IP 74.54.203.16 is already reported...
    any updated decent browser should warn you !!!
    unless you use sh*tty chrome(this useless browser will take you directly to FAKE paypal login screen !)
    so chrome users... carefully
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

this is not a new way, ive receive such emails many years ago and still receiving them, you should forward the email to spoof@paypal.com
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
        unless you use sh*tty chrome(this useless browser will take you directly to FAKE paypal login screen !)
        so chrome users... carefully
        If you use canary or dev versions of chrome it wont take you to this site

Comment

Chrome rocks

Warning: Suspected phishing site!
          The website at 84.51.33.92 has been reported as a “phishing” site. Phishing sites trick users into disclosing personal or financial information, often by pretending to represent trusted institutions, such as banks.

Learn more about phishing scams.
          Report an error
          If you feel you understand the risks, you may proceed anyway.
          I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
          http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
          I noticed social media is really powerful
          Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

My anti virus pin it before my browser lmao !!
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

check this carefully : wp=wordpress
              SO I may ask when did paypal change their official site to wordpress engine..Its sad they will get alot of none programmers......Thankx for the news

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                My anti virus pin it before my browser lmao !!
                so does mine, i just turned it off to check site :P
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                X