Adiquity Blocked My account For No reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adiquity Blocked My account For No reason

Adiquity blocked My Account for No Reason. They suspended my account when i stopped using them. Please dont use that scam company. and they have low cpc as compared other networks. they are cheating us.

sorry bro dont agree:

he is online contact right now publisher.guruji@gma​il.com
    JUST JOIN FOR FUN !
    http://wapmaster2.com

Comment

i contacted with them. they said that my site is blocked due to invalid activity. i stopped using them from last month then why they don't suspend at that time. also i earned only $35 last month. there is no invalid activity in it.

Comment

sorry ajmal but adiquity is best 4 me,m working with adiquty about 1 year and we don,t get any problem i am 1 of the oldest publisher of adiquty.

i can unblock ur account in 1 minute

Comment

thats not true bro! i dont agree!
          Last edited by wapspot; 29.09.11, 23:10.

Comment

Adiquity Pay Per Click is LOW!! SO DAMN LOW!! Thats why i hate them!

Comment

Originally posted by wapspot View Post
              thats not true bro! i dont agree!
              how you say that. lol

you will also agree when u get banned.
              Last edited by Ajmalrasi; 30.09.11, 05:13.

Comment

also i had 25000 daily visitors at that time

Comment

Originally posted by khan01 View Post
                  sorry ajmal but adiquity is best 4 me,m working with adiquty about 1 year and we don,t get any problem i am 1 of the oldest publisher of adiquty.

i can unblock ur account in 1 minute
                  we are not fool bro adiquity has 7 month old and ur are saying m publisher from 1 year hahahaha

adiquity fully scam they did not send my 730$ of july month or when i connect them they tell me we are release ur payment on next month or blah blah blah fullly scam

Comment

i remember few months back i made a thread on this and metulji or ***lji banned me for doing so, dont talk abt adiquity here , he will ban again

Comment

Originally posted by pagal View Post
                      i remember few months back i made a thread on this and metulji or ***lji banned me for doing so, dont talk abt adiquity here , he will ban again
                      He is not a patron of adiquity, the manner in which you were so pumped up, copy pasted somebodys work without giving due credit and started using expeltives. Maybe that was the reason. Adiquity are thieves and scammers, you cannot expect anything better from guruji (the adware spyware malware people)
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
                        He is not a patron of adiquity, the manner in which you were so pumped up, copy pasted somebodys work without giving due credit and started using expeltives. Maybe that was the reason. Adiquity are thieves and scammers, you cannot expect anything better from guruji (the adware spyware malware people)

Morse, i did state your work after i came to know it was you. You can find the trashed post and see the link of darkwap was posted . Didn't i ?

Added after 4 minutes:

Moreover , i got irritated when the mod had commented to stop posting , till then nothing abusive was used from my side , i was just warning people not to use them, even their represantative had replied and i was arguing . Between these incidents he asked me to burry the matter which fired my head , i know how the victim of this thread must be feeling , i felt the same and tried to speak against adiquity , but i failed and i was banned , i was said i am over fueling the matter . Let everyone suffer and let these kinda threads be repeated over and again
                        Last edited by pagal; 02.10.11, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by pagal View Post
                          Morse, i did state your work after i came to know it was you. You can find the trashed post and see the link of darkwap was posted . Didn't i ?

Added after 4 minutes:

Moreover , i got irritated when the mod had commented to stop posting , till then nothing abusive was used from my side , i was just warning people not to use them, even their represantative had replied and i was arguing . Between these incidents he asked me to burry the matter which fired my head , i know how the victim of this thread must be feeling , i felt the same and tried to speak against adiquity , but i failed and i was banned , i was said i am over fueling the matter . Let everyone suffer and let these kinda threads be repeated over and again
                          Then relax dude, enjoy life its dandiya season, so chill get some babes listen to music etc as for Adiquity - they are suckers!
                          Last edited by morse; 03.10.11, 06:27.
                          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                          Easy earning for Indians
                          ---------------------
                          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
                          X