Adultmoda PayPal Payment - Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adultmoda PayPal Payment - Urgent

This is for non indian publishers who are receiving payments via PayPal, Have you guys received it for this month ?? Kindly Do not reply for wire payments. Thank you.

i do get them.

Why you not ??
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      i do get them.

Why you not ??
      are u speaking of this month paypal payment???

Comment

i get mailed once a month Yeah
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
          i get mailed once a month Yeah
          bro this month paypal you already received ? sorry i didnt get your replies last time , dont get irritated

Comment

I not get the payment this month and I use bank transfer and I am not indian :-?
            Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Dear Admoda/Adultmoda Publisher,

Please note this is an automated email - please submit a support ticket via your admin area if you have any questions as replies to this email will not receive a response.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we can no longer support Bank transfer or Paypal payments in your current location.

We will be making a final payment to you via cheque at the start of November for all publisher earnings up to the end of September 2011. Please contact the support team via support ticket by September 30th 2011 with the details needed to provide you the cheque. Please ensure you do this for all accounts you own on both Admoda and Adultmoda.

We recommend you remove our ad code by the end of September 2011 as earnings from 1st October will not be paid. Once the final payment has been made the account will be closed.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards

Admoda/Adultmoda Support

Comment

Ouch for indian users again Oh man
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

paypal sucked indian users. admob ne maar li, buzz pay ni kar raha,inmobi pahle hi maar chuka hai, smaato bekaar hai, lo ab adultmoda ne b achhe se le li. its end of wap for indian user

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                  http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

nah its not the end for them.

But slowy, We going to get a lot of messages about free host how they suck lmao i can mange to think of the deleting the post cuz we all know free sucks lmao
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                    X