Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AdMob WAP Mobile Web Moves to Google AdSense September 30, 2011

Dear AdMob Mobile Web Publisher:

Following the acquisition of AdMob by Google, we have continued to operate parallel products for mobile web publishers on both the AdSense and AdMob platforms. To ensure we offer a single best solution for mobile web publishers, we will be focusing our efforts on the AdSense platform going forward. On September 30, 2011, we are beginning this transition to the AdSense platform and will discontinue support for WAP mobile web on the AdMob network.

All publishers who are currently using AdMob's WAP mobile web solution are asked to register for an AdSense account and begin using the Google AdSense for mobile content. This change enables Google to offer our mobile web publishers an industry leading content monetization solution with access to advertisers interested in reaching your mobile audience.

We encourage you to use Google AdSense to monetize your mobile webpages going forward. Google AdSense for mobile provides you many of the same features with more flexible reporting tools. Implementing Google AdSense now will allow you to continue monetizing your mobile content after September 30 without disruption.

To get started using Google AdSense for mobile, visit google.com/adsense and log in with a Google Account. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create an account for free at https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount. Once you have been approved as an AdSense publisher, simply log in to your account to create a new mobile ad unit and generate ad code for your site. If you are already an existing AdSense publisher, you can create a new mobile ad unit to start monetizing your mobile site right away.

For questions about this transition, please visit http://helpcenter.admob.com/content/...ile-web-sunset. For additional support on Google AdSense, visit the Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/adsense/.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

lol i gt the email few days ago and since then iv been suspended. normal reason as bellow. But thing is iv not loged into in for over 2 weeks and im not trampy to click on my own links to generate bit of revenue as i will now this will happen. i think there just tryna fob ppl off just because they dont want to pay anyone wtf.

Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find more information here.
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i've got 16.45 $ in my admob account if they close admob will they pay my money or i'm gonna lose them ? :| does anyone know something about this ?

will they pay our owed money or not .. .? ? ?
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

just_m3@
        if u have min. Payout amount they will pay u

Comment

Working...
        X