Admob Announced:- AdMob is for mobile app dev. AdSense is for mobile web publishers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Announced:- AdMob is for mobile app dev. AdSense is for mobile web publishers.

Hello My Dear Wapmaster Friends Today Morning I saw one information note on admob account. AdMob is for mobile app dev. AdSense is for mobile web publishers. And Read FAQ

Some wapmasters are Using two accounts. Then We will get only one payment. And Also Adsense Was Very Strict about Site content.
    Some Wapmasters are Using Only Admob Account Only. Then they are Not get Any Payments from admob.

What You Say About This announce? Comment Here..!
    Last edited by murali; 03.09.11, 01:55.

this morning admob emailed about this announcement is says "Dear AdMob Mobile Web Publisher:

Following the acquisition of AdMob by Google, we have continued to operate parallel products for mobile web publishers on both the AdSense and AdMob platforms. To ensure we offer a single best solution for mobile web publishers, we will be focusing our efforts on the AdSense platform going forward. On September 30, 2011, we are beginning this transition to the AdSense platform and will discontinue support for WAP mobile web on the AdMob network.

All publishers who are currently using AdMob's WAP mobile web solution are asked to register for an AdSense account and begin using the Google AdSense for mobile content. This change enables Google to offer our mobile web publishers an industry leading content monetization solution with access to advertisers interested in reaching your mobile audience.

We encourage you to use Google AdSense to monetize your mobile webpages going forward. Google AdSense for mobile provides you many of the same features with more flexible reporting tools. Implementing Google AdSense now will allow you to continue monetizing your mobile content after September 30 without disruption.

To get started using Google AdSense for mobile, visit google.com/adsense and log in with a Google Account. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create an account for free at https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount. Once you have been approved as an AdSense publisher, simply log in to your account to create a new mobile ad unit and generate ad code for your site. If you are already an existing AdSense publisher, you can create a new mobile ad unit to start monetizing your mobile site right away.

For questions about this transition, please visit AdMob Mobile Web Sunset | Welcome to AdMob Help. For additional support on Google AdSense, visit the Help Center at AdSense Help.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

You have received this mandatory service announcement to update you about important changes to your AdMob account.

© 2011 Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043"

Comment

this means, more will be ban from their network (just got banned yesterday)

Comment

Admob is bad. may be use vserv.mobi

Comment

wtf . adsense mobile ads doesn't available for all countries.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
          PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
          Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

it will be good if adsense cn start aproving music and video kind of sites
            plus point is adsense has cool ecpm for pc ads

Comment

yep..got the email today morning.. worse thing is Google Adsense mobile is not available for most of the countries as firemax said.. so we wont get it. im also switching to a new CPA system instead of CPC methods like Admob. Bad time is coming for wapmasters

Other CPC Ad networks have less fillrate and less payrate than Admob. If Google enable Adsense mobile for all countries, it will be the most trusted Ad network ever. but im doughtfull whether they will do it or not...

Comment

Adsense for mobile mot available in my country what about my earning in admob? Its less than minimum payout.. Should i continue using them till i get my payment or what?

Comment

The same bull****, bigger companies buy the smaller ones that are huge competition, make them suck so theirs can thrive.

Comment

Working...
                  X