Important requirment for your inmobi account. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important requirment for your inmobi account. . . .

Hi, friends i got this mail from inmobi financial Teams do you recieved like this mail from inmobi if yes then reply here with valuable suggestion here is this mail please read this mail carefully and reply hea:

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:37:17 +0100
    Subject: Important Requirement for your InMobi Account
    To: khan01@yahoo.com

Dear None,

Greetings from InMobi!

Our apologies for the previous e-mail where the confirmation format was missed. Please find the same below.

We would like your quick attention in completing this important Regulatory requirement as per the Regulations laid down by the Government of India. We need you to fill the attached form and respond to this email at the earliest. Delay in completion of this confirmation might affect your future payments.

We need your confirmation with respect to the category of MSMED (micro, small and medium enterprise development) which will determine Payment Disclosures in our financials.

We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest and growing our business together.

Cordially,
    InMobi Team

(Company’s Letter Head)

To

………………

………………

……………… Date:

Re: Request for confirmation for the applicability of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006

As you are aware, the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 is introduced w.e.f. 2.10.2006. Under the provisions of the Act,

The enterprises engaged in manufacture/production of goods (pertaining to an industry specified in Industries Development & Regulation Act, 1951) or engaged in providing or rendering of services.
    Such enterprises are required to file the Information Memorandum with prescribed authorities (i.e. General Manager, District Industries Centre/District Level Officer in Directorate/Department dealing with such enterprises of State Government), before prescribed time limit (i.e. by 3.03.2007). This requirement is mandatory for the medium enterprises engaged in manufacture/production of goods and optional for Small & Micro Enterprises, as well as for the Medium Enterprises engaged in rendering of services. No need to file the Memorandum in case of a SSIU, holding a registration certificate.
    The definition of the enterprises as specified by the Act is as follows:

Manufacturing Industries

- Investment in Plant & Machinery

Service Industries

- Investment in equipments

Micro Enterprises

Not exceeding Rs. 2.5 Million

Not exceeding Rs. 1 Million

Small Enterprises

More than Rs. 2.5 Million to Rs. 20 Million

More than Rs. 1 Million to Rs. 20 Million

Medium Enterprises

More than Rs. 20 Million to Rs. 100 Million

More than Rs. 20 Million to Rs. 50 Million

We therefore request you to fill in the "CONFIRMATION" portion given below and return the entire sheet to us before ___________________

Kindly note that in case the reply is not received by us by the above-mentioned date, it will be assumed that your organization does not fall under the said Act.

For XYZ LTD

………………………………..

"CONFIRMATION"

*[ ] I confirm that the provisions of the said Act are applicable to us and our organization falls under the definition of

a. [ ] – Micro Enterprise b. [ ] – Small Enterprise c. [ ] – Medium Enterprise

on the basis of,

a. [ ] – being Small/Micro Enterprise, b. [ ] – being SSIU & holding a registration number

c. [ ] – has filed a memorandum under the Act.

*[ ] none of the provisions of this Act is applicable to us.

(*Please put a tick [ P ] against the appropriate clause mentioned above.)

………………………

(Signature)

Name of the person:

Designation:

Email from Inmobi [Important Requirement for your InMobi Account]

Yesterday i got an email from inmobi, but i couldn't understand what exactly is this? So just wanted to discuss with forum members that have you guys also received this mail from inmobi?

Greetings from InMobi!

Our apologies for the previous e-mail where the confirmation format was missed. Please find the same below.

We would like your quick attention in completing this important Regulatory requirement as per the Regulations laid down by the Government of India. We need you to fill the attached form and respond to this email at the earliest. Delay in completion of this confirmation might affect your future payments.
    We need your confirmation with respect to the category of MSMED (micro, small and medium enterprise development) which will determine Payment Disclosures in our financials.
    We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest and growing our business together.

Cordially,
    InMobi Team

(Company’s Letter Head)
    To
    ………………
    ………………
    ……………… Date:
    Re: Request for confirmation for the applicability of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006
    As you are aware, the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 is introduced w.e.f. 2.10.2006. Under the provisions of the Act,
    • The enterprises engaged in manufacture/production of goods (pertaining to an industry specified in Industries Development & Regulation Act, 1951) or engaged in providing or rendering of services.
    • Such enterprises are required to file the Information Memorandum with prescribed authorities (i.e. General Manager, District Industries Centre/District Level Officer in Directorate/Department dealing with such enterprises of State Government), before prescribed time limit (i.e. by 3.03.2007). This requirement is mandatory for the medium enterprises engaged in manufacture/production of goods and optional for Small & Micro Enterprises, as well as for the Medium Enterprises engaged in rendering of services. No need to file the Memorandum in case of a SSIU, holding a registration certificate.
    • The definition of the enterprises as specified by the Act is as follows:

Manufacturing Industries
    - Investment in Plant & Machinery
    Service Industries
    - Investment in equipments
    Micro Enterprises Not exceeding Rs. 2.5 Million Not exceeding Rs. 1 Million
    Small Enterprises More than Rs. 2.5 Million to Rs. 20 Million More than Rs. 1 Million to Rs. 20 Million
    Medium Enterprises More than Rs. 20 Million to Rs. 100 Million More than Rs. 20 Million to Rs. 50 Million
    We therefore request you to fill in the "CONFIRMATION" portion given below and return the entire sheet to us before ___________________
    Kindly note that in case the reply is not received by us by the above-mentioned date, it will be assumed that your organization does not fall under the said Act.
    For XYZ LTD
    ………………………………..
    "CONFIRMATION"
    1. *[ ] I confirm that the provisions of the said Act are applicable to us and our organization falls under the definition of

a. [ ] – Micro Enterprise b. [ ] – Small Enterprise c. [ ] – Medium Enterprise
    on the basis of,
    a. [ ] – being Small/Micro Enterprise, b. [ ] – being SSIU & holding a registration number
    c. [ ] – has filed a memorandum under the Act.
    1. *[ ] none of the provisions of this Act is applicable to us.

(*Please put a tick [ P ] against the appropriate clause mentioned above.)
    ………………………
    (Signature)
    Name of the person:
    Designation:

Comment

I also got,, No idea how to fill it out

IF ANY1 knw details pls post here and help out

Comment

I think,this is for companies,not for us.
        Better ask to support.

Comment

Me too got it,but i also dnt know how to fill tis form i think it is an organization that act by indian goverment of india you have to registration there.

Comment

me too. but it seems not for us, its for the companies/industries

Comment

sure, this is for company as advertiser. not for publisher

Comment

Hi,

Please find more information on this requirement (Disclosure: I work for InMobi and came across this thread so would like to help clarify on this):

* How do I (customer) know in which category I fall, what is the way to identify that - This category will be applicable only if they have registered under the MSMED ACT. So, to qualify as either one of them, they have to first register with the government.

* Whom should the letter be addressed to – You can send a return confirmation over e-mail if you belong to any category or not. The letter can be addressed to the Finance of InMobi Technologies Private Limited.

* Is a hard copy required? (if yes what is the address) Will a soft copy suffice? (what is the email address).- You do not need not send a hard copy. The confirmation can be sent over an e-mail. The e-mail to which you can confirm is invoicing@inmobi.com. (This e-mail will handle only the responses for MSMED and no other responses for payment etc would be answered via this e-mail)
                * Any questions/clarifications please write to invoicing@inmobi.com

Some more information on this e-mail:

1. The disclosure of MSMED (Micro small and medium enterprise development act), is a statutory requirement by the GoI. If as on 31st march 2011, you belong to MSMED, as a statute InMobi has to disclose their balances separately in the financials.
                2. An enterprise would be classified as a Micro/small/medium enterprise if they meet any of the below criteria respectively
                a. Investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs 25 lakhs/ 25 to 5 crore/5 crore to 10 crores.
                b. Investment in equipment does not exceed 10 lakhs/10 lakhs to 2 crore/ 2 crore to 5 crore.
                3. The entity would know if they have registered under the MSMED. If they have registered, depending upon the above category they would qualify as either micro/small/medium enterprise.

Comment

me too got this email from inmobi.

Comment

Working...
                  X