Earn From Wap Is Impossible Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earn From Wap Is Impossible Now!

Hi.. Earning from wap now is impossible because all mobile ad networkes Sucks! List : Mobpartner = CPA Sucks | Admob = block publishers | Buzzcity = Show free ads! | Adiquity = Pay less.. And fraud reports! | Inmobi & Smaato = i dont know.. But they have low fillrate because i never see their ads... So tell me guys?? I think we should Stop creating Wap sites! :X

Originally posted by Abdelilah Baxter View Post
    Hi.. Earning from wap now is impossible because all mobile ad networkes Sucks! List : Mobpartner = CPA Sucks | Admob = block publishers | Buzzcity = Show free ads! | Adiquity = Pay less.. And fraud reports! | Inmobi & Smaato = i dont know.. But they have low fillrate because i never see their ads... So tell me guys?? I think we should Stop creating Wap sites! :X
    no one force you to code,
    you are free to stop making wap sites anytime
    Last edited by metulj; 11.08.11, 20:51.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

If you're in it just to make money, you're bound to fail.
      Where are the days when people just made sites because they enjoyed helping people with downloads? Or just wanted their own space on the net?
      A few years ago when everyone used wen.ru, nobody earned anything.
      Life aint about money.
      Just sayin'

Comment

Note to all people who waste their time creating site just for helping other.. : Don't Reply to this theme plz..!

Comment

WHAT's the question ??

Use admoda smatoo. ..
          Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

If you want a site that makes money, charge a monthly subscription.
            Or if you really want to make money, become a freelance coder

Comment

Setting up a site on a paid web server requires money. Its true that most of the money is earned back via ads but then it is not much. Some people end up spending their entire day working upon a site, this makes them regret badly later. The mobile web advertising system is still in its nascent stage. Even when facebook and google are screaming 'mobile is future' there are hardly any serious investors in this future.
              Easier part is to pay a domain fee and set up a site on mobtron, wapego, wapka, xtgem, mywibes and let those people suffer heavy server loads while you enjoy peace of mind.
              tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
              Easy earning for Indians
              ---------------------
              Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
              goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by laro696 View Post
                If you're in it just to make money, you're bound to fail.
                Where are the days when people just made sites because they enjoyed helping people with downloads? Or just wanted their own space on the net?
                A few years ago when everyone used wen.ru, nobody earned anything.
                Life aint about money.
                Just sayin'
                money is good, cant say the same bout wen.ru

Comment

ya hardword should be pay off

Comment

use admobic.com

Comment

Originally posted by punjab9 View Post
                      use admobic.com
                      Camouflaged whois record, not worth being trusted.
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Create mobile template or useful script... And use ur wap to promoting ur work..

Or Create useful article (blog), get high traffic and selling link back..

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
                          no one force you to code,
                          you are free to stop making wap sites anytime
                          thats a boring reply :P

Comment

Originally posted by Abdelilah Baxter View Post
                            Your domain / Script can be sold if its not a clone or edited from anywhere i will like to inform you that sites have over 1000 online daily will be sold easy as tomorrow sunny day.

Too then really hard with adverting as a lot of users out there likes to cheat others out of there ads like popups and hidden links clickers..
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

Subzero.. Thanks for the comment.. I have 50-90 online in my site.. I dont want to sell.. But how mush my site worth? Its 10 months old..

Comment

Working...
                              X