Admob Disabled Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Disabled Account

Yesterday, my account with $600 was disabled with no reason. CTR was 0.20, eCPM $0.07, Revenue about $10 . I dont know what to do now. Can you give me some list of good advertiser networks which pay through wire every month and which is not scam. I never try to cheat them, never click on my own link and now I am very confused. I send appeal to admob but I am not sure that they'll check it. Thanks in advance.

Have a look at List of Mobile Advert Companies to Monetize Your Mobile Web Site

Comment

Admob is not a reliable ad company, I made this experience with them several years ago i used only Admob on my sites, later they unblocked my account, but since that time i've learned - its better to use different ad networks.
      Anyway it depends on what type of publisher you are, there are many publisher who click their ads and then they complain about their banned admob account.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

I never clicked on my advertiser link. I had no need for that, I attached daily stats for my site. You can see that I have a lot of visitors. I always try to be fair to them, use 2 advertisments on every page, and I dont know why is this happened. So, if you have good experience with some ad network please tell me, because I pay server from that money, and dont want to work with site which does not make a profit. Site is almost 3 years old and much time and money I invest in it. Now I made another account on admob until they answer me. All I need is good ad network with regular payments through wire and >70% fillrate. Thank you for your answers.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try admoda ..
          I also got 1 year payments from admob and on my birthday they blocked my account
          I send few emails , no replyes.
          I replaced admob with admoda.com and is much better .
          Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Thank you morency. Can you tell me what is your fillrate there?

Comment

1% or less=>admoda's fill rate
              Dr. Ahmad
              sigpic
              Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
              Growing Madly Now

Comment

admob disabled my 2 a/c in 1 month
                each a/c have more then 200 USD
                They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Originally posted by Petar Raznatovic View Post
                  Thank you morency. Can you tell me what is your fillrate there?
                  I dont know because is not displayed ... but I think is 70% for my tarffic
                  Originally posted by drahmad View Post
                  1% or less=>admoda's fill rate
                  Nice joke ... maybe is not 99% fill rate like in admob...but admoda.com it's give me 2-3times more revenue per day
                  than admob .
                  Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

What is the payment methods in Admoda??

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                      Try admoda ..
                      I also got 1 year payments from admob and on my birthday they blocked my account
                      I send few emails , no replyes.
                      I replaced admob with admoda.com and is much better .
                      haha What A nice birthday gift u got........

Comment

Ok thanks you, I'll try admoda and mobgold I hope that they are in range with admob

Comment

wapx.ws

Is your site wapx.ws?

I've just visited it. I saw a naked cartoon girl pic in the main page(linked to wapx.ws/games/Naughty-Manga-Nurse-3D/). sometimes admob may got it wrongly as an adult xxx. . . .

I recommend that there is no any other ad network site to replace admob and adsense. . Now google is the internet.

Comment

I hope that this game on my homepage is not reason. If it is, I really made stupid thing. That is just simple java game :S

Comment

Its a simple ADULT java game! LoL plz dont promot "adult" content in your site(s) God will punish you...
                              Last edited by Abdelilah Baxter; 17.07.11, 20:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X