ADMOB need a simple help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADMOB need a simple help :(

m a begginer.... i hav placed admob code to byethost freehosting.... it was working till last month... bt now when i try to add code in byethost server its not showing... it shows only blank page...wat shuld i do.... suggest me any other free server which will support admob... n y byet host is not supporting admob????n which admob code shuld i use php curl or php fsockopen????? helppppp
    Last edited by Naughtyhug; 07.07.11, 07:41.

if you checked on pc you might not see admob ad
    some time all ad not showing on pc try with mobile
    use php im using php
    They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

I guess the fill rate of admob is not 100%
      Did I help you?
      You can help me too
      Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

I think php errors are showing as a blank page in free byethost hosting accounts. So check your code again there maybe errors. If you want to put admob ads, just copy and past the curl code in to php page and save it as name.php and include it to the top of the site page that you want to show ads. Code include('name.php');
        Then put the code somethig like admob_par...() in admob ad code where ever you want to put the ads. i can't remember real code. Check admob code. Read it carefully. Guide lines are also tere.

Comment

ya i checked it on mobile and pc both bt the page is only blank....

thanxx bt i chekd thta i made 1 page only for ad n put only cose in it..... even i tried test ads bt its nt showin test ads also................

Comment

php errors. Upload that page to 000webhosting.com and check it. It will show you the errors.

Comment

Working...
            X