anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone help?

hi, need some help i encrypted a zip file and uploaded it to free file storage site, now I've downloaded it on another laptop but cant open it. is there a free program to open it i know the password?

Originally posted by fullcircle View Post
    hi, need some help i encrypted a zip file and uploaded it to free file storage site, now I've downloaded it on another laptop but cant open it. is there a free program to open it i know the password?
    if windows OS, then yes, theres app ''7zip'' which is free
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

trying to log in for 10 mins lol. ive got 7zip, its a .zipenx cant open it

Comment

Originally posted by fullcircle View Post
        trying to log in for 10 mins lol. ive got 7zip, its a .zipenx cant open it
        most likely *.zipx and not *.zipenx...
        anyway.. you need app ''WinZip''
        the newer the better...
        but this one isn't free though...
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

its .zipenx i encrypted it on another laptop know the pw. thanks metulj

Comment

.zipenx google search

Comment

Tip: I always go to fileinfo.com when I dont know how to deal with a file.
              mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
                Tip: I always go to fileinfo.com when I dont know how to deal with a file.
                thanks looks a usefull site will bookmark that. its uncrypted now i managed to get the laptop that it was encrypted on saved me having to buy programme to open it.

Comment

Working...
                X