Special Thanks to c0ding-talk.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Thanks to c0ding-talk.com

Yesterday i was l0oking f0r s0me gud wapka sites to grab.. But when i found s0me gud site i found that owners of that sites worked really hard for making their sites and there are many limitati0ns for them .. I was feeling free fr0m any limitati0n at that time
    THANKS CODING-TALK TO MAKE ME ABLE TO CODE FREELY

Ur wc dud .hehe :D

Comment

Wapka and hard work ?? really ??
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
        Wapka and hard work ?? really ??
        It does not matter the details (Wapka or what else), it matter the meaning of the message!
        CodingTalk means much for me also. Thanks Hammad. Thanks CodingTalk.
        mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

br0 making m0re than 100 pages and uploading +1000 files isnt hardwork?

Comment

Hammad you are right bro.

Comment

Well said. Even though wapka is easier in building, you still need to use your brains and hard work to set up a site. Great message you gave.
              Originally posted by Hammad View Post

Comment

Wapka is not hardwork, its ****-work, all wapka sites are big time spammers.

Added after 10 minutes:

Originally posted by Hammad View Post
                REQUOTE
                Copying, stealing more than 100 pages, downloading 1000 plus files illegitmately then claiming others hard work as your own is something that bigtime loosers do.
                Last edited by morse; 20.06.11, 12:21.
                tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                Easy earning for Indians
                ---------------------
                Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

u r right m0rse.. the best revenge Is make a grabber of their site

Comment

Sorry bro I would not believe in grabbing their stuff as they already are intellectually poor. But i refrain to call wapka sites as hard work its sheep ph-uck-ed up with pig kinda stuff.
                    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                    Easy earning for Indians
                    ---------------------
                    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
                    X