Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Serious Link Partner!

Hey guyz, It me again.
    I need some serious link partner for my site http://hitnhot.com .. I saw some of my link partners remove my sitelink from their site and i will do same as they did. so, i am gonna need some partners who don't remove my site link as i didnt.

My site isnt an adult site nor a low visited site. my daily pageview average of 15000+(according to admob analytics). So its good to have your site link in my site.
    Please post here if you are interested.
    Thanks
    Last edited by khan; 19.06.11, 03:30. Reason: adding pageview information :)

if you wana partner then first add a sitemeter Cunter so other can track you site visitors and then they decide do or die..
    hehehe
    Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
    php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
    ADMOLA ADs Network
    Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Wow 15000+ views! Your partners was very fool.
      1 thing more, May be your partners didn't get enough traffic from your site.

Comment

Originally posted by irfiii View Post
        if you wana partner then first add a sitemeter Cunter so other can track you site visitors and then they decide do or die..
        hehehe
        Why I need to go for sitemeter? if you want then give me a image of ur site. i will put it on my index and you can see how many times your image will hitted Simple.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by ReazulIqbal View Post
        Wow 15000+ views! Your partners was very fool.
        1 thing more, May be your partners didn't get enough traffic from your site.
        Bro reaz, Those who was my partner they having daily 40K visitor as they told me. I believe them. but i donno why they remove my link. I add partners link as its important for SEO in the form of reciprocal link to improve page rank. lol
        Last edited by khan; 19.06.11, 11:44.

Comment

I know that bro. If you want you can add your site @ eGoogleTop. Surely it will help you.

Comment

Working...
          X