Ad mob suspended!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad mob suspended!!??

is this true ad mob suspening almost sites which got good earning? did u admob accoutn got baned this week?

send request to support@admob.com they will sure unban [ request only 3 times accept ]
    JUST JOIN FOR FUN !
    http://wapmaster2.com

Comment

once your banned from admob, your banned period.. no if's or but's, admob don't ban because your making money they ban because users violate the terms of usage

Comment

i got suspended by admob, i really disappointed with admob, i follow their rules, i never click my own ads, i maintain my ctr under 1%, i really don't know why my account got disabled,
        Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

why is my ctr always high? n how can i maintain 1%

Comment

All advertising same stories Now a days i realy know such case are u full For Free publishing u would earn 20usd plus money Its better take paid ads and Earn Money per month fixed If u are Indian then talk with Reliance Life Center Publisher and if Outside india Then choose any mobile operator customer care in ur region

Comment

anyone know how eCPM increase effect

Comment

Originally posted by jrsenobio View Post
                i got suspended by admob, i really disappointed with admob, i follow their rules, i never click my own ads, i maintain my ctr under 1%, i really don't know why my account got disabled,
                someone hijacks your ads.

Comment

Originally posted by nonani View Post
                  someone hijacks your ads.
                  hmmmmmm
                  mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

my a/cs also banned

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                    http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Originally posted by slowy View Post
                      my a/cs also banned
                      lol.. when bro??
                      why my one is still running perhaps the reason is i havent try to be oversmart

Comment

is anyone here received payments from admob,
                        Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post

once your banned from admob, your banned period.. no if's or but's, admob don't ban because your making money they ban because users violate the terms of usage

believe it or not they are banning if your earnings are very high . I have used it for all my sites ( with separate account one after the another after getting banned ) and found out that they never ban the low earning sites.
                          I think the reason can be that they pay a close attention on sites earning more and since most of the sites are against their TOS, they get banned.
                          On the other hand the low earning sites are not scrutinized and they survive.
                          This can be a reason. Also i might be completely wrong.

Comment

amy you wrong! You BREAK Admob terms or not if u hv a Good earning from admob they ban you but they dont ban small earning sites!!

and the most important info. is . they BAN you 9.45 pm !!(UK time) this may be funny to you!! but check yourself if im wrong or not. becoz at this time everyday their automatic system check every admob accounts at 9.45pm

Comment

Originally posted by arpan.rnc View Post
                              believe it or not they are banning if your earnings are very high . I have used it for all my sites ( with separate account one after the another after getting banned ) and found out that they never ban the low earning sites.
                              I think the reason can be that they pay a close attention on sites earning more and since most of the sites are against their TOS, they get banned.
                              On the other hand the low earning sites are not scrutinized and they survive.
                              This can be a reason. Also i might be completely wrong.

so how much is low earning and high earning according to your plz tell in dollors or usd

Comment

Working...
                              X