What Is The Best ads Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob, smaato, mojiva and buzzcity... Hitcoins is scam!

Comment

Try smaato
      libra.wen.ru

Comment

forget buzzcity i earned $270+ they pay $220+ this month i hit $240+ but up to now they n0t paying, admob still is the best.

Comment

I'm giving more space in my page for BuzzCity - Mobile Internet Advertising and mobpartner. But now a days many mobpartner campaigns are closed. Get a FREE Mobile Blog at MyWapBlog.com always've mobgold ads..

Comment

Originally posted by testube View Post
            forget buzzcity i earned $270+ they pay $220+ this month i hit $240+ but up to now they n0t paying, admob still is the best.

The money made this month will be paid in August
            Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

smaato taking time for my site/application to get verified.
              they say it usually takes 72 business hours to be reviewed by their team but its already almost 1week for me.
              they are so slow which makes me think that if i have problem and contact their support, it will take a decade.

Comment

buzzcity.com is good im using it and i havnt been dissapointed at all

Comment

you can try networks like smaato,adtwirl.These are the mediation platforms & tend to give better fill rates..

Comment

ya buzzcity is too slow i have experienced it

Comment

what about inmobi ? i did worked with them before 2 uears in start it ws good and l8r they has shown their color no payment,
                      admob- if i talk about they do banned ids even if u work with them good and now company has gone
                      google adsense -do not accept
                      vserv- not performing well
                      mobgold- ads were not showing up but it was good before
                      buzzcity -they did not pay me 750 usd and when i stop running their ads they mail me to use and l8r on i got payment from them but i dont trust that company anymore
                      smatto- they dont acpt if you have link exchange adult link on site they report a site a adult site
                      adiquity- i m running now they giving OK OK perfomance i earn 5usd a day from them lol
                      if i talk about UCBrowsers i guess all wapsters are using their link exchange programme. i get 50k visitors then also i get 5usd from adiquity it means ads are not running on uc platform so what remain ????????????

Comment

yes these days adiquity is best
                        Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
                        php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
                        ADMOLA ADs Network
                        Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Working...
                        X