Proposed changes to adtwirl code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposed changes to adtwirl code

the ad distribution code is somewhat out of place in my opinion, some parts of the code add way too much stress to the publishers site. Granted the time taken to complete theses requests are milli seconds and would hardly matter in real life implementation, but for the script which im making now thats made up of widgets and plugins (which could potentially grow into hundreds) im trying to save as much resources as possible. So im saying in a nut-shell, the little validation statements useragent validations etc should be done at adtwirl when serving the ad request. Especially since im a lil paranoid with any regex function. I propose code improvements.

one more problem,adwirl ads not showing all times like buzzcity...also i found some misstake at income rate,sometimes its not count hitz.last day my hits count was 20 but income was .2 cent.also no advertiser point add on my account.here minimum payout is $50usd thsts to much for normal sites,make minimum payout limit $20usd.. its will be helpfull if GumSlone solve this problem.

Comment

I got payments under 30$
      Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

how morency

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
          I got payments under 30$
          you use adtwirl too?

Comment

Originally posted by RIFAT636 View Post
            how morency
            How what ?!

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
            you use adtwirl too?
            Yes .. first time like advertiser than like publisher .. and now My site is offline so I dont use :D

Comment

how u get payment at $30usd Bcz minimum payout is 50Usd @ morency

Comment

via paypal .. that is a non sens question !

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                  via paypal .. that is a non sens question !
                  Non sense // Me or You .... i just ask u Adtwirl pay minimum $50usd not $30usd ..than how can u get payment $30usd...

Comment

) I told you how lol

Comment

one more problem,adwirl ads not showing all times like buzzcity...also i found some misstake at income rate,sometimes its not count hitz.last day my hits count was 20 but income was .2 cent.also no advertiser point add on my account.here minimum payout is $50usd thsts to much for normal sites,make minimum payout limit $20usd.. its will be helpfull if GumSlone solve this problem.
                      pause all your ads for points and you will see that you balance will grow, also you should know that adtwirl has cpm ads, so you can have 100 clicks but you will be paid only for 1000 impressions.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
                      the ad distribution code is somewhat out of place in my opinion, some parts of the code add way too much stress to the publishers site. Granted the time taken to complete theses requests are milli seconds and would hardly matter in real life implementation, but for the script which im making now thats made up of widgets and plugins (which could potentially grow into hundreds) im trying to save as much resources as possible. So im saying in a nut-shell, the little validation statements useragent validations etc should be done at adtwirl when serving the ad request. Especially since im a lil paranoid with any regex function. I propose code improvements.
                      the curl request time usually takes much longer and and many more server ressources than the regex code which checks if the browser is mobile or not, its there just to save your server ressources and the adtwirl ressources.

Added after 5 minutes:

the ads will not show if you try to access the page with ads with your pc,
                      you will receive a payment when you have reached over 10 usd earnings, the 50 usd minimum in the tos will remain.
                      Last edited by GumSlone; 24.05.11, 19:35.
                      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                        pause all your ads for points and you will see that you balance will grow,
                        let me clear bro i need to pause all My Ads @ Advertiser table for free points OR

need to surf only paid Ads means in publisher code free ads = false ??

which should i do for grow balance ?? coz i publish your Ads on all my sites and giving clicks 200 to 250 daily but earning is 0.10 to 0.20 USD only

here my stats:

Earning today: 0.01 USD
                        Clicks today: 39
                        Impressions today: 6050
                        CTR: 0.64%

Earning this month: 4.17 USD
                        Clicks this month: 4984
                        Impressions this month: 377891
                        CTR: 1.32%

Total clicks: 65824
                        Total impressions: 5249572
                        CTR: 1.25%
                        Last edited by wapmaster2; 25.05.11, 06:36.
                        JUST JOIN FOR FUN !
                        http://wapmaster2.com

Comment

ad not showing in mobile opera.my all most user use opera mini
                          PHP Code:
                          /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
                          Find me on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ponick View Post
                            ad not showing in mobile opera.my all most user use opera mini
                            It showin ads on opera miini and mobi both.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by wapmaster2 View Post
                            let me clear bro i need to pause all My Ads @ Advertiser table for free points OR

need to surf only paid Ads means in publisher code free ads = false ??

which should i do for grow balance ?? coz i publish your Ads on all my sites and giving clicks 200 to 250 daily but earning is 0.10 to 0.20 USD only

here my stats:

Earning today: 0.01 USD
                            Clicks today: 39
                            Impressions today: 6050
                            CTR: 0.64%
                            I did what he told not to use point ads. but it seems not much changin like:

Earning today: 0.04 USD
                            Clicks today: 11
                            Impressions today: 7498
                            CTR: 0.15%

Its Todays stats.
                            I guess adult ads pays more :P. I paused them. Is that so?
                            Last edited by khan; 25.05.11, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                              It showin ads on opera miini and mobi both.

Added after 3 minutes:

I did what he told not to use point ads. but it seems not much changin like:

Earning today: 0.04 USD
                              Clicks today: 11
                              Impressions today: 7498
                              CTR: 0.15%

Its Todays stats.
                              I guess adult ads pays more :P. I paused them. Is that so?
                              i have checked adtwirl ads and there are currently only ppc ads running,
                              for 11 clicks you should have more than 0,04 in earnings, looks like someone clicked the "ad" image link which leads to page with free ads and paid ads,
                              anyway, now i have removed the link from the "ad" image so its no longer clickable.

there are more adult ads at adtwirl for north america and west europe.
                              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
                              X