want suggesti0n from senior webmasterz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want suggesti0n from senior webmasterz

i have one mobile site i m really working hard to get gud amount of user but i m n0t getting that much i just get 400 - 700 visit S per day.. mobile sites are n0t seo friendly s0 i m thinking to convert my site to website like wordpress , drupal etc because of their seo and plugins but my wap site is all about jcms and m0ds so i will lo0se all user

DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DO THIS?

Originally posted by Hammad View Post
    i have one mobile site i m really working hard to get gud amount of user but i m n0t getting that much i just get 400 - 700 visit S per day.. mobile sites are n0t seo friendly s0 i m thinking to convert my site to website like wordpress , drupal etc because of their seo and plugins but my wap site is all about jcms and m0ds so i will lo0se all user

DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DO THIS?
    you dont have to do that, you can look into building a web version though...i mean a real html 5 one.

Comment

While certain plugins of wordpress may bring in a lot of benefits, the kind of load it puts on the server too should be accounted for. While wordpress is one of the best CMS, its not server resource friendly. As CreativityKills said above, you should rather try your hand at developing a web version.
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

You better stick on your current script and try to transform it into a web version. you do not need to use drupal or wordpress for seo friendly site as you can easily build one for urself if u try so.. some plugins may help you but its worthy when it uses much server resourse..

Comment

i have used wordpress yup it has great plugin support i had created web ver for my jcms with html and java but it cant beat wordpress, drupal in seo even i have alot backlinks.. but still its difficult to get alot of users from seo

Comment

If you want my opinion, forget about Wordpress. Wordpress is not a mystery, you can make your site more SEO friendly than Wordpress is.
            mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Ur Content Is Related Mobile Then wTF in wordpress theme? just Work Hard With Mobile Site use Toplists For Getting Hits

Comment

Thanks mysterio and mobitalk i am making my site seo friendly thanks for ur suggesti0n

Comment

Working...
                X