why admob ad not showing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why admob ad not showing??

any body gt same problem? because through out yesterday and today, i cant see admob ad in my site showing or in any site.

yeah i also not see i think admob not having ads from 2 days

Comment

lol advertisers leave it? :D

Comment

1 image+ad click = +0.03$

I think now they're not approving ads for cheap prices. . .

Comment

We should leave this scam and switch to another.

Comment

If you are not cheating, admob is the best !!!

Click your own ads, but remember to keep your daily CTR(=clicks/impression) under 1% . It will take up to 1 hour to update the CTR, but Soon after clicking you can see your pending earnings going up.
            Last edited by athora; 16.05.11, 04:51. Reason: Mistake

Comment

i agree with
              Originally posted by athora View Post
              If you are not cheating, admob is the best !!!

Click your own ads, but remember to keep your daily CTR(=impres../clicks) under 1% . It will take up to 1 hour to update the CTR, but Soon after clicking you can see your pending earnings going up.

Comment

for few days their fill rate is so low .more likely 8-9%. everytime i can only see the alternative ads displayin.u can leave admod if u want.their are lots of mobile ad network n they are bigger than admob..i posted 10 best mobile ad network here few days ago. search and join there...

Comment

nw dat admob hv gat no ads to display which ad network ar we going to cheat again? lol, its so painful how they waste advertisers money, but i ow it to d ad network, cos they pay publishers cents n keep huge amont. god will help us.

Comment

Working...
                  X