Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admoda dont pay alot, but they dont ban your site like admob

Comment

now admob is very very worst................................ Because they randomly banned accounts also now they ads showning some time only.so earnings very down.so use any other ads company.my accont also banned with 1000$

Comment

antony2k, do you use ADmoda?
        Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

i use to make $200 to $300 a day when i created my site in december, bus since the new year star, am lucky if 5 ads pop up on my site for the day, so now am not earning any money. Does anyone know a good advertising site..

Comment

Asone , is about admob.com or admoda.com ?

for advertising you can use ADtwirl

Added after 32 minutes:

My account was disabled too ... :-/ In last year I used without any problem .
            Last edited by morency; 12.04.11, 05:48.
            Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

dear friends this is enough nOW DONOT TRUST THEM some publishers may be wrong but all publishers are not at fault they have cheated many publishers.i was running a clean site and was resticting even word hot on my site.only 2 ads on single page and i was following all their policy guidelines then i am surprised why my account is blocked.prior to this i was informed by 2 of my friends that even after following guidelines we have been cheated and disabled.

ADMOB IS FAKE, ADMOB IS FRAUD, ADMOB IS SCAM

Comment

morency, am talking about admob..

Comment

yes i use admoda, they are very nice and they are really like adultmoda they are owned by the same companie. i guess. long time using them niw

Comment

Working...
                  X