Opportunity for Java Developer x 3, Sydney, Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity for Java Developer x 3, Sydney, Australia

Opportunity for a high calibre Java Developer to join a leading edge financial institution.
    Great Career Progression - Great Salary Package - Multiple Roles

This is your chance to join a growing innovative team in a very well known financial enterprise.

You will be utilising the very latest technology and involved in projects that use the complete software development life cycle from conception through to delivery.

Develop applications using Java / J2EE technology
    Participate in all phases of SDLC activities
    Gather and analyze business requirement on system design, database design and system development
    Documentation of deployment, unit testing, system support and technical analysis
    Provide application support, maintenance and enhancement of existing systems
    Implements platform and API features and as defined by the platform architect
    Support system implementation, enhancements and deployment
    Continuous optimization of the existing code-base to improve scalability and reliability
    Provide application production support to business units
    Develop application documentation and user guides

Requirement:

Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent

Minimum of 2 years of development experience in Java,J2EE with JSP, JPA, Spring, Struts, Servlets, Java Bean, JBOSS SEAM, Java Script, Session Management, EJB , JDBC, MS SQL

Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and application servers (i.e. IIS, Tomcat, Websphere and etc.)
    Experience in relational database, SQL and back-end service development and technologies
    Experience in going through full software development life cycle (SDLC)
    Experience with cloud bases deployments and virtualization
    Experience with other programming languages such as C/C++ or PHP are bonuses.
    Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
    Excellent verbal and written communications skills
    Experience working in healthcare industry would be an added advantage

An assessment is required to apply for this position

This assessment will consist of 6 questions to test your technical skills. Questions include a variety of knowledge-based questions, code application based questions, and communication questions that will require a web cam for offline recording.

You will have 30 minutes to complete this assessment, and the timer will start upon login. Goodluck.

http://app.crowdsour....d=MTc0OzE3NA==

Heads up ^ dead link

Comment

might be the same ->

//nothing to do with me.
      Nous Ne Dansos Pas, Nous Sommes Le Danse.!

Comment

Sorry guys for the previous link.

Here it is :

(Short url) http://tiny.cc/5b0rvx

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Syddev View Post
          Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
          You do know CodingTalk is made up of mostly (if not completely) self taught programmers right?
          BTW, J2EE? Good luck. I just got out of enterprise development and I won't touch it again with a mile long pole.
          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Working...
          X