X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a coder need to edit an auto index script

hello all,
    i need an auto index script.
    script must be with url friendly links. like domain.com/foldername/filename.html or some thing like that.
    so the first thing is url friendly links
    and related files should be show in download page
    and some other simple things.
    there are many scripts with the above features ofcourse. i saw many scripts. you can setup me any one. but i need some features
    all you have to do is find or code the script as per my needs. please pm me your contact mail id or gtalk
    thankx

I can modified autoindex add some features on it and change mysql to PDO to avoid sql injections... beside im currently making my own movie portal for mobile it was based on movie portal that was posted here..

Comment

your website where you want this autoindex....?

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds143 View Post
        hello all,
        i need an auto index script.
        script must be with url friendly links. like domain.com/foldername/filename.html or some thing like that.
        so the first thing is url friendly links
        and related files should be show in download page
        and some other simple things.
        there are many scripts with the above features ofcourse. i saw many scripts. you can setup me any one. but i need some features
        all you have to do is find or code the script as per my needs. please pm me your contact mail id or gtalk
        thankx
        Hey, I think I'm the one for the project.. Just send me a message. I will make you your own autoindex script in MVC Style using framework of your choice.. Or if you don't have any idea with framework I can decide the best for you according to your needs.

http://wapx.amob.com
        Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Working...
        X