Head of programming and partnership opportunity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head of programming and partnership opportunity.

Pokit is new technology based company that aims to create varying products for our customers across the internet. With strong hopes and good foundations we hope to bring the best minds into one organisation to learn and grow and improve the lives of others through technology.

We need:

A talented individual who aims to produce the highest level of work and understands the needs of business and young organisation.

A suitable candidate would process:
    Excellent coding ablity, with rich understanding of many languages
    Willing to succeed in a tough industry
    Able to contribute business ideas as part of a small organisation
    Sense of humour
    Entrepreneurial spirt

We require:

We require the candidate to work on creating the forefront of a new business, ranging from an app to a website and various other products. Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all products and updating when needed.

We offer:

We will offer shares into the growing business, as well as a fixed payment for the work done. This is a perfect opportunity for coder with entrepreneurial passion.

Please contact me by my private email or skype:

Email: tcl-1996(at)live.co.uk

Web Developer (Python, PHP, Flex, Django, Drupal,ROR) available _%%%%

Originally posted by Pokit View Post
    Pokit is new technology based company that aims to create varying products for our customers across the internet. With strong hopes and good foundations we hope to bring the best minds into one organisation to learn and grow and improve the lives of others through technology.

We need:

A talented individual who aims to produce the highest level of work and understands the needs of business and young organisation.

A suitable candidate would process:
    Excellent coding ablity, with rich understanding of many languages
    Willing to succeed in a tough industry
    Able to contribute business ideas as part of a small organisation
    Sense of humour
    Entrepreneurial spirt

We require:

We require the candidate to work on creating the forefront of a new business, ranging from an app to a website and various other products. Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all products and updating when needed.

We offer:

We will offer shares into the growing business, as well as a fixed payment for the work done. This is a perfect opportunity for coder with entrepreneurial passion.

Please contact me by my private email or skype:

Email: tcl-1996(at)live.co.uk

Hi,

Basically i am a multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development

Also I am doing experiments in HTML5, Scala,Haskell and Erlang. Recently Twitter had changed to Scala from Ruby.

Experience and expertise include:

Language/Database:
    PHP, MySQL , Ruby on Rails, Django, Python

Frameworks/libraries:
    Codeignitor (MVC)
    jQuery
    MooTools etc

Miscellaneous but important:
    CSS(3), Ajax, SOAP, CURL, JSON and more but these are the most common.

CMS:
    Drupal
    Joomla
    OSCommerce
    Expression Engine

API's and Webservices:
    Google Apps (e.g.Maps)
    Payment Gateway API's and Webservices such as Internet Secure, Authorize.net, Paypal
    Fedex/UPS API's and Webservices

I can send some of my Portfolio's /work completed along with my profile on request.

Work as an Independent contractor .

My email id: savemeram@gmail.com

Thanks!!
    Regards
    Ranjit

Comment

Working...
    X