Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Development Person Required for a Software Team

Hi,

We are looking for someone to join us who has experience using freelancer type websites. You should know how to use them, how to get work from them and having a high ranking account would be beneficial but not necessary. Any other skills in web development, graphic design, etc. would be mostly welcomed but again not crucial. We are mainly looking for someone who knows how to use these sites and get work. We are specifically targeting freelancer.com, oDesk and Elance but other proposals are welcome. Basically, we need someone who can bring in web development projects for us.
    Please add me on Skype ("nshntsngh") if interested.

Thanks.

Can we talk in yahoomail instead of skype?? Let me do the job..
    It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

Hey analyzer i'm interested in hiring you for some work, can i see some of your previous projects ( no pm )?
      Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

@kevk3v, Ofcourse.. Talk with me with this address, "ur_ken21@yahoo.com" and i'll send you my previous projects both mobile and web..
        It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

Web Developer/Designer with extensive experience in design &development

Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
          Hey analyzer i'm interested in hiring you for some work, can i see some of your previous projects ( no pm )?
          le.

Hi,

I am available. Please contact for more details.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X