A qualified and trusted coder needed - High budget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A qualified and trusted coder needed - High budget!

Hello there,

i am starting a big project online where i will need one coder who can fulfill all my requirements. If you are interested for more details, PM me.

IN your PM:

Please show me your previous work examples.

STAFF/ADMIN

Since staff/admin of coding-talk are more likely to be trusted and qualified (according to me), they will have a plus to get this project.

My budget is up to $750 for the coder.

The coder must :
    1. be able to work quickly and professionally.
    2. the coder must be experienced.
    3. the coder must be able to design the website professionally
    4 . etc

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE- i want to start the project ASAP and the coder will be given an advance payment.

IF THERE IS ANY STAFF OR THE ADMIN INTERESTED FOR THIS PROJECT PLEASE SEND ME A PM I PREFER TO WORK WITH A STAFF MEMBER
    I NEED A PROFESSIONAL CODER ASAP

I just wanted to say thank you for your trust.
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Originally posted by arnage View Post
      I just wanted to say thank you for your trust.
      You are welcome! And yeah i forgot to add, i also love female staff members :P :P :P!!

Comment

Bump, still searching for a coder.... NOW, non-staff members will also be accepted!!

Comment

Nigeria Web Design Company CreativityKills if ure interested in hiring. Coding samples @ http://github.com/CreativityKills

Comment

Thanks for the reply!.. but i just found another coder from Coding talk itself!

And he seems promising too!

You were a little late.. am sorry!

Comment

Lol why are you sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
                Lol why are you sorry.
                just like that !

Comment

If you ever need a security analyzer/designer sir, then don't forget to reach me.. Thankyou..
                  It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

am available bros

Comment

im recently woked on loverscafe now on hogwartz.in dont forgot to contact me ...
                      email: ajithepriest@gmail.com
                      phone:09656284638

Comment

Hi there Aj,

Your post has been making me think a lot, and originally it made me want to post something sarcastic.
                        I have now gone away for a day or so and decided to do the better thing and help you and explain why this post is going to do the exact opposite of what you was trying to gain from it.

First i will point out your first mistake, is that working on a very out of date script does not make you a qualified coder as requested in the top of this topic.
                        The next thing is that the Original Poster (OP) was asking for a script made from scratch.
                        "Are you capable of doing this?" i would ask myself if i was the OP.
                        In both your examples you show someone else's work, which would make me think "no"

However say i didn't know the examples you have posted were not coded by you, I would then do some research to find out what these sites look like to see your work, to only find both are gone. (This doesn't look good, showing examples that are not there.)
                        Even worse i would find out both have been suspended, which would make me think that you have been doing something dodgy on them. (Seeming the OP is looking for a "trusted coder", this really does not look good for you.).

Finally i would look at your post as whole to see what i can learn about you, Which would show me that you don't pay attention to data (Very important being a coder.), The reason are this:

1) The OP has said he has already found someone.
                        2) The date of the topic is over 2 years old.

However People Often make mistakes and we learn from them. (I make mistakes here and edit them or improve the answers on here all the time.)

I hope you don't take offence to this post as it is meant to be helpful and non offensive.
                        And on a business sides of things, your post is not going to help you if wish to get a job in coding, So I suggest you take it down.

Good luck in future projects and if you really want a job in coding, then start scripting some of your own sites from scratch, so you have got some examples to show.

SE
                        Last edited by something else; 15.06.15, 23:24.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                          2) The date of the topic is over 2 years old.
                          Really? I almost posted my details. lmao!
                          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Working...
                          X