Do you need a php coder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need a php coder?

Do u want to sercu ur script? need modifications? add new features? or want to do any upgrade to ur php scripts?

just contact me. I'll complete you job as soon as possible.
    PM me or come on gtalk: rkskekanayaka[-at-]gmail.com

I'll never ask for money first, I do your job and show you. Then you can pay and get it.

Originally posted by Rksk View Post
    Do u want to sercu ur script? need modifications? add new features? or want to do any upgrade to ur php scripts?

just contact me. I'll complete you job as soon as possible.
    PM me or come on gtalk: rkskekanayaka[-at-]gmail.com

I'll never ask for money first, I do your job and show you. Then you can pay and get it.
    haha mate, nice call though!1 gimme ur site url.. lemme have a look on security while i do not need any coder or anybody else to help me as long as i got google! s-:P xD

Comment

Well, but all the people cannot understand how to get their things done with the help of google...

so at that time they need a coder. Anyway I like RKSK's words...Hope people will seek your help...

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Originally posted by icedroplet1987 View Post
        haha mate, nice call though!1 gimme ur site url.. lemme have a look on security while i do not need any coder or anybody else to help me as long as i got google! s-:P xD
        If you can do your own things yourself, why do you reply here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rksk View Post
          If you can do your own things yourself, why do you reply here?
          dear as i got other sruff to wrk on.. he want lavalair secured, i re-coded everthing n almost a chaggelenge to hack me!! jst last thing, nothing is ever secured but mine script is unbreachable till now by hackers!!

Added after 2 minutes:

i already shared mine script here but have url 4waplovers .. its a demo as you can find few bugs too!! s-wink

but perefectly secured ebough!!

Added after 8 minutes:

grrr, mate are you blind.. i already posted demo link n even having WHM with that sub-domain s-lol .. 4waplovers
          Last edited by icedroplet1987; 27.08.12, 19:40.

Comment

dear as i got other sruff to wrk on.. he want lavalair secured, i re-coded everthing n almost a chaggelenge to hack me!! jst last thing, nothing is ever secured but mine script is unbreachable till now by hackers!!

Added after 2 minutes:

i already shared mine script here but have url 4waplovers .. its a demo as you can find few bugs too!! s-wink

but perefectly secured ebough!!

Added after 8 minutes:

grrr, mate are you blind.. i already posted demo link n even having WHM with that sub-domain s-lol .. 4waplovers
            I know that, you just want to tell that, "YOU ARE THE HERO, YOU ONLY CAN DO AND OTHERS CAN'T DO".

hehe, you are still a lavalair and your demo is not working "Could not locate remote server, Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site."

I'm not a whole lavalair. I'm about to release my two new scripts soon (Not do download, just launch my sites)

Comment

I'm pretty sure that your a jobless man. Stop others thread hijacking just like a monkey and try to learn how to write a single hello world application to prove that your the hero of PHP.

@Rksk : Good luck for your job and hope you find more customers.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
              PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
              Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

ok, i like it. I hv some work for you. Contact me plz

Comment

if your offering to help people with coding be good and professional idea to post some of the work you have created or helped with.

Comment

great job RKSk , thank you very much , you do what u say and u do professionaly.. so nothing to say more, hope many people will hire you...

Comment

can you modify and install new addons to established scripts ??
                      i have lot of work to do

Comment

Sorry for late to reply, because I didn't come here for a long time.

Please email me rkskekanayaka[@]gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        X