Bandwidth : 1 TB

Tell me where can i get VPS of this config and its cost

Originally posted by funtowap View Post
    RAM : 1024 MB+
    Disk Space : 10 GB
    Bandwidth : 1 TB

Tell me where can i get VPS of this config and its cost
    $4.95/mo from VolumeDrive Ordering System

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by firemax View Post
      Those packages are too good to be true, do you have faith in their service ?? They are giving an awesome deal btw
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i doubt you would get anything like that at all. 1tb of bandwitch you certainly wont be geting a vps for that theyl just think if thats the amount of traffic you will be geting you will serverly slow down the vps and affect others share of the server, you would be suspended almost straight away even if you did get a package with someone. the best thing for you to do is get an entry level dedicated server if you dont want to spend huge money on a good dedicated server.

btw what script will you be runing and how many members per day per hour are you expecting.
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

actually i wanted VPS for my gaming server Ragnarok Online if u know it needs 2mbps speed and me talking abt vps nt webhost

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
            Those packages are too good to be true, do you have faith in their service ?? They are giving an awesome deal btw
            I'm not personally. but i've seen lot of good reviews in webhostingtalk & as i seen it's a big company.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
            PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
            Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

online help is most needed for every users for hosting

Comment

Working...
              X