Hostgator sucks fking service smtimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostgator sucks fking service smtimes

Guys i had my account on hostgator having 2 sites running on it !
    One morning i got both site 404 Error (Page not found).
    I logged in Cpanel and got shocked to see public_html empty
    I tried live support / ticket system but they said they will take some time to recover then they just gave reason that they wanted to do some other user's account suspend bt by mistake they did mine lol
    then they recovered all folders without any file

then they did nothing and i lost my data and my running sites with over 300+ online !
    i lost all intrest and took long break my sites was
    Hungamamobi.Com Unlimited Downloads
    WwW.Fun2Wap.Com

Fun2Wap was toplist of gbtop script had 180+ sites added with 10k + incoming hits daily. Ofcourse that script dont need to update or work like upload on it, it was to become successful toplist with daily 5-10 sites were registering bt the HOSTGATOR SERVICE SUCK !
    I just remade Fun2Wap bt its now data download script bt still worried cuz i hav big stuff on this site they shudnt rewipe now

The main Reason Behind Posting this is its my real experience abt Company like hostgator and Paid Hosting so keep backup as much time you can

y dont u guyz take backuk of ur script?
    Atleast take backup in every week.

Comment

Yeah and why don't you think of that all my members do it why don't you ??

Always backup your gear lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

i just do it now :P bt there was none of my mistake i just didnt take bakup bt they deleted all data !

Comment

Working...
        X