Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 1 fraud hosting company

1st award goes to www.HOSTINGFARMS.COM
    Last edited by ethanhunt; 07.03.11, 06:36.
    HUNT

How they are fraud ?

Why they are fraud ?

What they do get to be fraud ?

Question Good to know !!
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I wonder why they choose webhostalligator as their domain name instead of webhostpenguin :P

Comment

i buy three time there acount because i dont have money in paypal its a indian company i pay them via bank but all three time they terminate my account ****ing company
        HUNT

Comment

So you telling me

you payed.

they delete you ?

is that a scam i will say yes it is.

But as i will say what did you host on there ??
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Web Hosting India, Dedicated Server, Vps, Web Hosting Company India, Windows Hosting, Linux Hosting, Reseller - Uni Tech Host
            it is one really good company wherein you can pay via bank. Give it a try
            tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
            Easy earning for Indians
            ---------------------
            Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
            goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

need to specify the reason. contact the hosting owner and ask them about site suspended or terminated. most of the hosting provider are not provide downloads, adults, etc. your site may be cause heavy load, overloading, etc so 1st ask main cause

Comment

like videodesihot said.

I had hosted too many ppl that they are using all the resources and they think im a scam when i asked him not to use the script ...

He deny so i suspended him at the same time others but at least the load went down ...

Now he inbox me for a refund that class in terms of use No Abusing The SERVER!!
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

I have choose this domain name (webhostalligator.com) because seems to be look like a good domain name as also its matching with hostgator. The meaning of hostgator and alligator is same.. I was not able to find the good domain name so that Decided to take this domain name...

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                    like videodesihot said.

I had hosted too many ppl that they are using all the resources and they think im a scam when i asked him not to use the script ...

He deny so i suspended him at the same time others but at least the load went down ...

Now he inbox me for a refund that class in terms of use No Abusing The SERVER!!
                    Hahaha Uncle is around lolz. So anyone buying hosting from you, since my hosting suspend ? No one lolzzz

Comment

in fact sale's has gone 49 to 51% so more sales then before !

1. suspended
                      51 signup's

_______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

ohh really ? Hostgator is not getting like this and you say.....
                        Anyway i said before god bless you. seeming god has listen me...

Ok Uncle enjoy your service.

Comment

thank u
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

webhostalligator

Hello,

Have you ever tried for the webhostalligator.com. This is very new company and we are trying to provide a best service. Please try once .
                            Attached Files

Comment

do not use webhostalligator bewARE
                              HUNT

Comment

Working...
                              X