Suck host1plus.com,don't use it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck host1plus.com,don't use it !

I have register a hosting park,but today it current down ~20h.When i go to support Chat live,it is disable,create ticket they don't reply me.And go to Host1Plus.com - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software they notice
    Tiger maintenance and some new features
    If you have a poor connection to Tiger server, please do not worry this will be just for some time today. The new network update will get speed increasement. Apologies for any inconvinience caused.
    But i haven't received a email or messenger....for this maintenance first. :|. I've check Tiger maintenance and some new features - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software 5min ago and they update:
    UPDATE
    All the networks got back to normal.
    but my site not work.hmm!

Everybody don't order it,services is very very bad.Suck it!

Sir.

You can try my hosting for 5 days trial free.

What plan you gotten by them ?

Also tell me what you need in a hosting.

I can put you on server 2 that has no ffmpeg installed but server 1 is under work for Others NEED ffmpeg Grr but will be back to normal or maybe move them to server 3
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I can't connect to http://247hosting.in/ :-/

Comment

i said server 2 lol

What your needs in hosting ?
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
        X