Need comments in my newly purchased VPS Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need comments in my newly purchased VPS Hosting

Guys I purchased a vps hosting, i just want to know if its good enough for my download wapsite. The specs are as follows:

30 GB Disk Space
    200 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    512 MB Dedicated RAM
    cPanel+WHM
    0.3 Ghz CPU
    1 IP Address
    Linux OS

Thanx for your comments.

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
    Guys I purchased a vps hosting, i just want to know if its good enough for my download wapsite. The specs are as follows:

30 GB Disk Space
    200 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    512 MB Dedicated RAM
    cPanel+WHM
    0.3 Ghz CPU
    1 IP Address
    Linux OS

Thanx for your comments.
    How much did you pay for it btw ??
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Well, I think for now, if it was affordable enough, is good.
      But then it all depends in your traffic. As time goes on you will need to upgrade.
      The question now is, was the price good enough?
      Well, I wouldn't purchase vps for a startup website. Ill go cheap first, then upgrade as load increases.
      Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

$2.99/month + cPanel with WHM for $12/month so the total is $14.99/month with 50% discount coupon they make it $7.50/month. The plan only have 256mb Ram so i purchase an0ther 256mb ram for $1.49.

All in all $8.99/month

Added after 5 minutes:

@frozty bro i im g0nna update waprock with screenshot,descripti0n and file size in all applications and games to make it m0re interesting to visitors and im planning to advertize in adm0b for $50 for additional visitors.

Last time i advertize with admob but due to a huge traffic my site was suspended by consuming excess cpu usage and i dont want it happen again thats why i purchase vps.
        Last edited by Jervy; 10.12.10, 15:48.

Comment

@frozty bro i im g0nna update waprock with screenshot,descripti0n and file size in all applications and games to make it m0re interesting to visitors and im planning to advertize in adm0b for $50 for additional visitors.
          Nice idea. Just monitor your usage and load. Btw, from what I hear, the bounce rate from admob is quite high!

I accept liberty!

Comment

With 512mb Ram and .3 Ghz CPU what is your estimated hits it can hold in 5mins.? Actualy i dont have any idea about ram and cpu in terms of hosting.

Comment

Sorry bro I might know how to code, but when it comes to hosting, I don't know squat

I accept liberty!

Comment

Anyway tnx bro, i'll just wait other experienced coders to reply here.

Comment

Your hosting is quite a decent value for money. Can you share which hosting provider you got it from. Its worth a look
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Ok bro try it, they also provide web transfering for free and if you to install some other features like ffmpeg they will do it for you for free.

Click Here Have To Check

Added after 4 minutes:

Don't forget to use 50% discount coupon "Lowendbox" that coupon will never expire, it means you will have 50% discount in your monthly billings including addons like additional ram, ip etc..
                    Last edited by Jervy; 10.12.10, 23:04.

Comment

Thank you very much, I found their main page to load very slow but their offers are great. To verify their speed i will carry load test on their servers. Will decide then Thanks again!
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

This kind of discount is for first payment , not for every month ...
                        Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Nope i already ask my hosting provider if its only for the 1st payment and he said the discount will continue every billing as long as I am hosted with them.

Comment

nice one waprock.net admin. .

Comment

Working...
                            X