Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Overloading Problem Just Help

Hi Friends

our site created heavy Loading on server that why many times forbidden problem has been created. we are using sea 8.1 script on sites. we had changed 3 server already for this overloading problem. so
    if you have any idea about this script that why creating server overloading. kindly post here

image preview in videos use a lot of resources or the ffmpeg related stuff

Comment

which server u have????

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
      http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Originally posted by slowy View Post
        which server u have????
        Linux platform. video preview are not working but theme and jar preview are working. whenever FFMPEG are installed in server.

i received mail from hosting owner.
        Your account was causing heavy load on the server thats why we had disabled it. We will monitor few hours your account and if problem creates then we will take a action.

Comment

looks like your on shared hosting. u need a vps for basic power with what you are runin ie videos etc
          Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by videodesihot View Post
            Hi Friends

our site created heavy Loading on server that why many times forbidden problem has been created. we are using sea 8.1 script on sites. we had changed 3 server already for this overloading problem. so
            if you have any idea about this script that why creating server overloading. kindly post here
            Use A VPS for heavily loaded site. It will solve your Problem, You may be on shared host.
            One of my clients site has been stopped sevaral times.then I suggest him to take a vps. And its all ok now.

Comment

every day one or two times site are forbidden and the corrected online after complain. i have 5 web site hosted on webhostingworld.net past 2 years and not created any problem and if problem the they solved permanently. they are very export man but they are not allow only video hosting on server.

Vps cost is very high. 10Gb to 20GB space are not sufficient for Mobile hosting. if you have any idea for Cheap and Good VPS Hosting provider then please suggest me.

Comment

are you caching thumbnails generated?

Comment

every day one or two times site are forbidden and the corrected online after complain. i have 5 web site hosted on webhostingworld.net past 2 years and not created any problem and if problem the they solved permanently. they are very export man but they are not allow only video hosting on server.

Vps cost is very high. 10Gb to 20GB space are not sufficient for Mobile hosting. if you have any idea for Cheap and Good VPS Hosting provider then please suggest me.
                  Cheap!! What amount of money is cheap for you!!
                  $9.99 Is cheap for me.

Comment

i think you should try to optimize your script and bad coding, sometimes ads cause server problems, use curl requests with 1 second timeout instead of fopen/file_get_contents.
                    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

And get that ffmeg off your site that is not coded all 100% for shared.
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                        And get that ffmeg off your site that is not coded all 100% for shared.
                        your suggestion are very good because FFMPEG are really not working on that shared . then how can i get FFMPEG for shared. 8.1 sea script creating problem so tell me, which script will be best for me.

Comment

it has to be coded the right way and i do not have the time to do this for you guys there 1 way to code it safe

for now use this code

if($users[0] !== "50")
                          {
                          echo "A error happen";
                          }else{

Place code for ffmpeg to work

}

there other way as well like

if($users[0]>50)

try to limit per users to view give them fake message like 404 image not found or 500 Server error....
                          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                          _______
                          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by khan89 View Post
                            Cheap!! What amount of money is cheap for you!!
                            $9.99 Is cheap for me.
                            tell me site address for that vps

Comment

tell me site address for that vps
                              Check this out >> Vps<<

Comment

Working...
                              X