session logout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

session logout

Hi guys im sorry to trouble you all again last time i moved servers i had get help here and my problem solved Iv been having big problems laterly with my hosting company , now that i moved some sites over everything is uploaded, sqls are uploaded everythings done , my problem is this time is when i go to clubs forums tools create a shout or change my online message i get session expired my new host dont seem like .htaccess as its casuing internal error what can i do for it all to work again i did use the search but couldnt find a answer for this timout problem even tho im logged in properly thankyou
    Last edited by hyperlad; 08.06.10, 07:22. Reason: The folders are the issue not the session expiry ty

put a php.ini in each folder . .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

remove your htaccess..
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

so u have a php.ini in each folder including admin and shoutbox folders etc etc . the smilies link i get internal server error instead of You are not logged in
        Or Your session has been expired . . if it was a scripting prob i might be able to help but server set ups go over my head lol . its prob something simple u have missed
        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Originally posted by nclemale36 View Post
          so u have a php.ini in each folder including admin and shoutbox folders etc etc . the smilies link i get internal server error instead of You are not logged in
          Or Your session has been expired . . if it was a scripting prob i might be able to help but server set ups go over my head lol . its prob something simple u have missed
          it is either your session function is notcorrect on that page or the most likely reason is the location of which you are trying to get the session validty from ie the main.inc file in the core folder. it seems that you have copied a a file in main root directory and edited to be used in a folder from the root folder. thefore you will need to put ../folderyoumade/
          Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Working...
          X