Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chat on Byethost

Hello,
    My chat script is not working on Byethost.
    Anyone other faced the same problem?
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Also in my site..

Comment

kevchat didn't work there they ban every single chat script they can find//
      Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Byethost is a **** lava chat scripts need php globals on Byethost were my first host for mobilezonez.com. when the domain host expired i wanted to transfer my .com domain to a new registrar. then to keep a $20 domain going they tried telln me i had to pay them $250 us for the transfer. they theive domains and sell them at a higher price.their free hosting is ****. if u run a free domain with them u will never get vallidated code as they insert a script process in the back ground of your pages. doo a source check ull see im right

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Free hosting is just for tests...not to run a real wap/web site..
          Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

i agree with morency

Comment

Hey..........I Still can run my chat script.....Lolz.......
              They Use A Tricks To Stop Chat Scripts.

I found This problem Few days ago...Then I contact themselves.They said that it is for server safety.LOLs...It only can removed If you use Premium Hosting.

Then I tried a new Tactics And It Works. Thats why my site still running.Hayle And Hartz..........

Comment

Only chat.php couldn't run on my script...
                they probably detected chat.php and did not allow it to run...
                Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

they detected only one word that is chat. if u change it, it will work

Comment

yah me too, it always redirect to this url http://ifastnet.com/notify/2.php

Comment

I am not running a lava script.
                      Anyway, renaming from chat.php to chatroom.php worked for two days only. Now I renamed it to chat2.php and works OK.

lol
                      mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

try to rename ur chat.php to other words.. i rename mine to chat_.php and it worked! lmfao

Comment

most free hosting sites restrict the uses ie some won't allow php to run others won't allow certain types of sites on free hosting sites i use bythost as a premium user and have had no problems with kevchat atleast lol

Comment

look for thread chat on byethost? in search or manualy in coding forum.I have uploaded recoded wersion of chat.php.problem on byet is when detect chat allways redirecting on ifastnet page.if you just before word chat put some letter or number they cant detect word chat and is running.that chat problem is only for scripts of forums in which is integrated small chat.Iv also have chat and running whitout problems.Think it will be usefil for all of you

Comment

Working...
                            X