Best Hosting For wap..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Hosting For wap..

Do You Know What is Best Hosting for a wap?
    it's mean
    80gb Disk space
    300gb Bandwith
    unlimited Domain + mysql + email
    Only monthly price $3.99
    Server at uk/us
    Fully own server of bdspice
    commercially

is it Best of all for wap hosting??

my host wap or web hosting
    50gb Disk space
    100gb Bandwith
    unlimited mysql + email
    Only monthly price £$FREE
    Server at uk
    Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

its not expensive 3.99 usd or euro, but the idea of paying scares some people.
      mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

thats why i do it for free... but for $3.99/mo you can have a reseller server from me n u can host unlimited sites
        Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

i'm using superb hosting provider for both mobile web and web hosting. this is it features .

-unlimited web space (it's mean you can host any type of mobile web site.example wap sharing site)

-unlimited bandwidth (its mean , you don't have visitors limit for monthly)

-host unlimited domains with one free life time domain. (it's mean, you can handle multiple mobile web or web sites in your server)

-Site Lock Security (newer lose your scripts or data or never can hack your site)

-free security features-( business verification, daily malware scan, daily spam scan, display cert your site,highly secure data center and more.. )

-unlimited email, ftp accounts

-Online Stores and Selling Tools

-Marketing Tools and Advertising Credits

-World-Class Technology with high speed servers speed as google

ANY TIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, but monthly price is unbelievable. it's only 3.5$ for month.

i don't trust them in my first time.there for i started find all about this company with google.but not found any bad review.every writer has big confidence about them. this is the another problem for me. after i got my own risk. i got a host with this site.i got all about experiences with them. i done all my tests with them.yes my friends, its superb, its become 100% my trust. therefor i don't disinterested for write as this big article.

i have 2 yers experinces with world wide high class mulitple hosting providers. but they prices are big and they dont give the best service for our paid.

if you want to a test them server, you can get 3 month host with this all features only 3$. payments via paypal or credit card. if you have a unverified paypal account (credit card not added, but money in account) that you can use to hosting. (i know most wap masters have this problem as me)

i don,t post hosting provider link here.. if you want get link just send emil me as my friend. after i'll send back you hosting provider url as a help.

i recomend this link for free hosting space yousers.. free hosting providers never give you to honestly service.. i have lot of experinces with most of free hostin providers.

if you are a beginner for web developing, this is the only one site for you. step by step guide, support and easy control panels will help you understand the real web hosting experience.

when your going to deal with them, add my name in your registration forum as my friend if this article is really help you . my name is yaaya .

my email -lakshan1989[at]gmail.com
          Last edited by firemax; 15.12.09, 02:56.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
          PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
          Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

I accept with information:f you want to a test them server, you can get 3 month host with this all fetures only 3$. payments via paypal or credit card. if you have a unvrified paypal account (credit card not added, but money in account) that you can use to hosting

Comment

Working...
            X