Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

godaddy hosting review : worst

Hi,
    8 months back i hosted my site with godaddy, It was a shared hosting but the speed delivered was superb back then and it remained superb for 6 months after which dunno which sites they added to the hosting the SQL server would regularly turn unresponsive. For two months the **** heads at their technical support kept on giving me the answer for this problem as "We are sorry but we were unable to replicate the error". Two months I have been shooting them emails asking to check for the problem for the site which is causing these peak loads and They kept me hanging like an idiot. Yesterday finally i gave a try to call them up when i faced the error, their stupid Automated support took about 12 minutes for me to get to talk to a technical executive. After taking around 8 minutes of time the executive Charles politely told me that its a common problem with shared hosting and asked me to switch over to either grid hosting or dedicated hosting, I said fine I will pay you guys for grid hosting just transfer my files from the shared server to the grid server and they declined to do so. WTF man the hosting packages are from the same company they can transfer files locally but yet they are not ready, they want me to download the **** load of 8000 files and transfer tem to the new server . How pathetic can this become ? But since an paying via prepaid credit cards i have less options. For any newbie who wants to host with Godaddy, My personal experiace is they are happy to push some green notes in their dearest DANICAS ass but not ready to pay any heed to any of their consumers griveance.
    NEVER HOST WITH GODADDY
    Their dad is forever busy shagging with their girls.
    You may take it as a review
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Originally posted by morse View Post
    Hi,
    8 months back i hosted my site with godaddy, It was a shared hosting but the speed delivered was superb back then and it remained superb for 6 months after which dunno which sites they added to the hosting the SQL server would regularly turn unresponsive. For two months the **** heads at their technical support kept on giving me the answer for this problem as "We are sorry but we were unable to replicate the error". Two months I have been shooting them emails asking to check for the problem for the site which is causing these peak loads and They kept me hanging like an idiot. Yesterday finally i gave a try to call them up when i faced the error, their stupid Automated support took about 12 minutes for me to get to talk to a technical executive. After taking around 8 minutes of time the executive Charles politely told me that its a common problem with shared hosting and asked me to switch over to either grid hosting or dedicated hosting, I said fine I will pay you guys for grid hosting just transfer my files from the shared server to the grid server and they declined to do so. WTF man the hosting packages are from the same company they can transfer files locally but yet they are not ready, they want me to download the **** load of 8000 files and transfer tem to the new server . How pathetic can this become ? But since an paying via prepaid credit cards i have less options. For any newbie who wants to host with Godaddy, My personal experiace is they are happy to push some green notes in their dearest DANICAS ass but not ready to pay any heed to any of their consumers griveance.
    NEVER HOST WITH GODADDY
    Their dad is forever busy shagging with their girls.
    You may take it as a review
    iam very sorry to here this all the best with your new host :D

Comment

well, sorry to hear that. but honestly, u really cant complain much if youre on a shared hosting. and it happens in most hostings as there are no perfect hosts.

good luck in finding a new host.
      LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
      site closed.
      im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
      www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
      i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Working...
      X