$11.00 USD Monthly
    $19.00 USD Quarterly
    $35.00 USD Semi-Annually
    $70.00 USD Annually
    $128.00 USD Biennially

is it a good price to pay and would u recomend it

will they close u if u use to much cpu?
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

yes dont get those "unlimited" offers, its better you know your limits. in reality they still set alloted limits and when they check its beyond, they will eventually cut it and would give u dumb reasons but they wont tell u exceeded the limits.
    dont get those that only offer yearly subscription (unless u know that host very well). what if u only want to try first, say monthly.

i checked it and i tried their contact us page but it doesnt exist and their online chat is always offline?! how can you contact them if something's wrong?

better get well-known hosts and those that offer money back guarantee so when youre not satisfied u can cancel the subscription. with their website alone, u can see if it can be trusted or not.

ive tried two reseller mochahost and fastnext, they both reply fast in online chat and give money back.

see webhostingtalk.com, u can check reliable and unrealiable hosts there. reviews also help.
    LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
    site closed.
    im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
    www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
    i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
      guys please tell me if this server can be trusted

alpha master host - homepage

i was told i should not get a server that give unlimited space etc

this is the specs of this server

alpha master reseller all plans
      unlimited alpha master reseller hosting
      $11.00 usd monthly
      $19.00 usd quarterly
      $35.00 usd semi-annually
      $70.00 usd annually
      $128.00 usd biennially

is it a good price to pay and would u recomend it

will they close u if u use to much cpu?

ask for there tos (terms of use)

and read up on it

ALSO NOTE !!!

DO A DNS CHECK ON THERE DOMAIN & HOST

IF IT COME'S BACK HERE DONT TOUCH IT LOL
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by capofret View Post
        yes dont get those "unlimited" offers, its better you know your limits. in reality they still set alloted limits and when they check its beyond, they will eventually cut it and would give u dumb reasons but they wont tell u exceeded the limits.
        dont get those that only offer yearly subscription (unless u know that host very well). what if u only want to try first, say monthly.

i checked it and i tried their contact us page but it doesnt exist and their online chat is always offline?! how can you contact them if something's wrong?

better get well-known hosts and those that offer money back guarantee so when youre not satisfied u can cancel the subscription. with their website alone, u can see if it can be trusted or not.

ive tried two reseller mochahost and fastnext, they both reply fast in online chat and give money back.

see webhostingtalk.com, u can check reliable and unrealiable hosts there. reviews also help.

When i send a plan like that to members or site i do say how big the hard drive are so the user know there is a limit but no stopin for the usege of the drive.

eg: plan 1 unlimit space - is 1 terabite space nothing go over that limit but mostly use unlimit means you have 1 terabite to use up.
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
        X