10 Unmetered Reseller Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Unmetered Reseller Accounts

i bought a new server, yes, and its dedicated... and 99.9% uptime, ill be giving away 10 unlimited reseller accounts for 10 donations,, just as an act of good will...only 10 thats ts, then im selling them in my shop. not a scam, it wont be on the server i have now, is on my other private server i bought, i use to store warez and ****... so my celticwarfare site will no longer berunnig shortly, ull find me... but if u go to my site and donate 5-10 euro ill give u a unmetered reseller account, NO JOKE, there was 20 accounts, people already donated to the new server... goodluck to ya

What type of donation?? Im very sure I could generate alot of traffic and revenue with one of these reseller accounts (not that i understand fully how they work), contact me at wappy[at]wapforum.uk.to or on my site if you think we could work something out??

Comment

ill have the server in a few days, talking to the guy, its dedicated game server, but i get notting in return for being good, so im asking for a donation, even my old accounts are now donating because they wana start selling accounts too.... so **** it i may aswell get some monet out of it, untill my hosting name gets out on the web,lol... but its not gona be my old server im running now, if ya want proof,lol check my seller...here he is... im buying from him, iv already paid for the server, im just deciding on a domain name,

http://computhings.co.uk

u can donate to me, just as a gesture... go onto my sitehttp://celticwarfare.net...in hosting, dont buy hosting just donate 5-10 and in a few days ill i give u yr details, signup in the site if ya want to keep in contact about it.

or just wait for a few days untill i get it transfered, oki up to u... but it will be worth it.

Comment

so the system is

Gamer System
        AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+ Dual Core AM2 Porcessor
        1 GB PC4300 533MHz DDR2 memory
        Dual 250 GB SATA RAID1 HDDs 8MB cache x 10
        linux

?

you know there nothing called unlimited lol but ppl dont know the system can hold more data if put more hard drives on lol

4 GB PC4300 533MHz DDR2 memory
        Dualcore 500 GB HDDs 16 MB cache x 15

thats my new on coming server lol DEDICATED SERVERS but trying to use it for windows pmpl but not working but linux is ?
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

hosting will be on Quad 270 Duel Core Opteron With 4 Gig Of Ram thats it,,, not rying to sell them or make money sub!!! im givening the away to my curent accounts and to new people, and any1 that will donate for nextyear,lol... im not out to make money, i just want a good server, my old 1 has a fe problems atm so im buying a new 1 myself... i have it boguth, but i would like a donation for the resellers... and yes they are unmetered... no setting on them,,, they go over the limited and another hdd is added... so odnt try to put me or other people off... goodluck,, when its done maybe ill give u a free 1, to test out, oki

Comment

hosting will be on Quad 270 Duel Core Opteron With 4 Gig Of Ram thats it,,, not rying to sell them or make money sub!!! im givening the away to my curent accounts and to new people, and any1 that will donate for nextyear,lol... im not out to make money, i just want a good server, my old 1 has a fe problems atm so im buying a new 1 myself... i have it boguth, but i would like a donation for the resellers... and yes they are unmetered... no setting on them,,, they go over the limited and another hdd is added... so odnt try to put me or other people off... goodluck,, when its done maybe ill give u a free 1, to test out, oki[/b]

PMPL! dude im not putting ya down or saying you cant sell resellers lol you can sell if ya like not stopping ya
            _______
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

but sub do u own the hardware?? do u have the hardware (servers) in ur home?

Comment

oki!! i kinda expected u to reply lo, but hey people like things for free

Comment

i know and yes thats

4 GB PC4300 533MHz DDR2 memory
                  Dualcore 500 GB HDDs 16 MB cache x 15

at home

but trying to put online with windows lol so ppl can host asp / php / etc etc

linux is fine lol but web-cp.com dont work with linux and searching for a VBS cpanel the newer one
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

have u tried converting asp or perl to php? i dont it for the script webwiz,, it took years,lol... well not years, but took awhile to do.... 1 script at a time. yea u need windows for asp and perl,, iv got a windows 2003 server i only use it for ftp sharing.

Comment

http://www.web-cp.net/ lol

and trying to get

VBS cpanel v4.1 it meant to have resellers,users,sub-resellers,admin, owner root lol hard to find
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

i dont like that setup -->> http://www.web-cp.net/

Comment

i know but it still a cpanel lol
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

cool i need....................

Comment

cool i need....................[/b]
                              what ya need??

Comment

Working...
                              X