free .info domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free .info domain

Do you want a free .info domain? Check this out Waportal.info make money online !

hmm what should i call it??

Originally posted by hpetrisor View Post
    Do you want a free .info domain? Check this out Waportal.info make money online !
    It should rather be .. "We LEASE you a [dot] info domain. do anything you wish to do with it. You CANNOT transfer it, you CANNOT sell it. make it popular, at the end of the day its US who owns it.. huhuhahahaha"

Okie that was just a comic ast ;)
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
      It should rather be .. "We LEASE you a [dot] info domain. do anything you wish to do with it. You CANNOT transfer it, you CANNOT sell it. make it popular, at the end of the day its US who owns it.. huhuhahahaha"

Okie that was just a comic ast ;)
      true, it didnt say u will own it for free but rather use it for free.. its just different and .info domains are cheap. i got mine <$2
      LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
      site closed.
      im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
      www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
      i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Waportal.info make money online ! updates are made

Comment

Originally posted by hpetrisor View Post

"You can sell it or make anything you want with him"
          That was very quick, will give it a shot
          .. just found out that i had registered there already few days back and already got 1 credit in my account ;) ... firefox rulez
          Last edited by morse; 06.07.09, 17:52.
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
          X