Hostamp Free Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostamp Free Hosting

Hello get good nice free hosting here http://hostamp.org after u reach there go to: info Center and read the requirements. no stupid comments here thanks!
    wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

crap lol
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

crap lol[/b]
      HAHAHA LOL SUB.....................

Comment

i think you guys should appreaciate things that others try to offer although it is `CRAP` and yours is the `BEST`
        wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

Comment

i think you guys should appreaciate things that others try to offer although it is `CRAP` and yours is the `BEST` [/b]
          yup andre but thats true i never said anything ok i just laugh with subzero ok bro..........

keep up the good work...................

Comment

lmao!!
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

lmao!![/b]
              ok tell what are the specs of the accounts............

haha

Comment

lol sub i had a look for my self i beleive now its lame................

50 posts for hosting haha man others sites want 10................. so lame..................

i think they do it for fun when they closing down they dont give any warning GETHOSTED is the best place to be hosted..................

Comment

its 50 post then you can leave and stop posting... I think thats better than all most post for host sites...

Comment

its 50 post then you can leave and stop posting... I think thats better than all most post for host sites...[/b]
                    no not really..............but do you own that site?

Comment

yeah why?

Comment

yeah why?[/b]
                        nothing just asking.

Comment

well..seems like no one wants this service, Thinking about making something like wen.ru

any scripts like that out? would be much easier to just edit one.

Comment

well..seems like no one wants this service, Thinking about making something like wen.ru

any scripts like that out? would be much easier to just edit one. [/b]

lol i dont know...............

Comment

Working...
                            X